New Ratalaika Game?

glurak400

2 hours ago, El Duderino said:

No, not really. Rat games are pure and utter trash and a slap in the fucking face of every dev that actually makes decent games. People defending them only do this because they don't wanna admit they're only playing them for the trophies. Don't start an argument here. You know it's true.

And now please lock this thread, @DaivRules @Beyondthegrave07

Hey Metagal is a good game.

• Like 1

I find it curious that ever since people started questioning Rata's tactics, selling easy trophies disguised as porting games, you don't see them posting in the forums. You'd think maybe they'd attempt to defend themselves at least once in a while. Or maybe they're just too busy to bother now or don't care since they're making money off these e-peen enhancement games.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

They publish/port plenty of good games. You're just butthurt about them using that to push easy platinums as a business model.

Dude, have a look at my profile and you'll see some of their digital turds. I actually paid money for it and I regret every rusty buck. Little Adventure on the Prairie doesn't even have sound effects! I've been playing video games for thirty years now and this is without the fracture of a doubt one of the worst games I've ever played in my life. I've paid 1,79 € for this "game" and I've never felt so guilty for wasting money in my life. I'd rather spend that money for a used copy of MAG.

21 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

Dude, have a look at my profile and you'll see some of their digital turds. I actually paid money for it and I regret every rusty buck. Little Adventure on the Prairie doesn't even have sound effects! I've been playing video games for thirty years now and this is without the fracture of a doubt one of the worst games I've ever played in my life. I've paid 1,79 € for this "game" and I've never felt so guilty for wasting money in my life. I'd rather spend that money for a used copy of MAG.

All i see is easy easy easy. You're the one acting like you play quality over quantity. And you asking for it.

1 minute ago, freddie1989 said:

Just the first 10 games on his profile show he doesn't just play easy games dude.

@Elvick_ they are considered good? Am I missing something?!

Considering your standards for what is good is based entirely on it's graphics from your previous comment, your opinion is irrelevant to me. And probably most people. If all I wanted was pretty graphics, I'd go watch a Hollywood blockbuster. Way better graphics in those than video games.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Just the first 10 games on his profile show he doesn't just play easy games dude.

@Elvick_ they are considered good? Am I missing something?!

I get what you mean. But you shouldn't trash other games that people play. Bash/Shitting on them or how bad a game is (simply because there is a large group playing these for the points). No one has played this game as far as i know. He said he doesn't like trophy games. I see Mayo and other stuff.

He said check my profile and i did, and i reacted to it. I normally won't do that to people, as i have respect to each person what he/she plays. And everyone is free to play whatever they want. But if you gonna bash stuff, and you got those games on your profile, than you can get replies like this.

1 minute ago, VoidVictorious said:

Who cares? Just don’t buy it if you don’t like it. These games only hurt people that buy them and regret it. It does nothing to influence the market or AAA games at all.

Yeah who cares about the Ps Store being flooded by shitty indie titles, I love having to scroll through heaps of garbage till I find something actually worthwhile. I also love how the trophy system has completely lost its value thanks to these kind of shitty pay to plat games and now Sony is discontinuing its own Sony Rewards program in two months! Fuck the people who enjoyed getting a modicum of reward for achieving platinums, right? Companies praying on peoples trophy addictions is pretty epic too if you ask me. dOnt liKe dOnT bUy I am smart

• Like 3