Secret trophies glitched.

So I've run through the game a few times now and am only missing the all secrets trophy, all black pictures, and all pictures trophies. As I did this in shared co-op for some reason secret 17 is bugged and won't unlock, as well I've seen secret 20 will not unlock for anyone currently. Also Black picture 5 seems to be completely bugged and won't unlock but I need to be the one to grab it on the shared co-op run to confirm if it's just bugged since I'm not physically grabbing it. Anyone else experiencing these issues or is it just a bug, as well have the devs or anyone responded to these sorts of things as it's kind of tedious when a games trophies are this messed up.

1 hour ago, ShadowWalsh said:

So I've run through the game a few times now and am only missing the all secrets trophy, all black pictures, and all pictures trophies. As I did this in shared co-op for some reason secret 17 is bugged and won't unlock, as well I've seen secret 20 will not unlock for anyone currently. Also Black picture 5 seems to be completely bugged and won't unlock but I need to be the one to grab it on the shared co-op run to confirm if it's just bugged since I'm not physically grabbing it. Anyone else experiencing these issues or is it just a bug, as well have the devs or anyone responded to these sorts of things as it's kind of tedious when a games trophies are this messed up.

It bugs out and doesnt register collectibles when playing coop sometimes. That why i got them all in curators mode. Also secret 20 never registered when i picked it up with Julia but did register when i picked it up with Brad, everytime.

Edited by Quink666

14 hours ago, Quink666 said:

It bugs out and doesnt register collectibles when playing coop sometimes. That why i got them all in curators mode. Also secret 20 never registered when i picked it up with Julia but did register when i picked it up with Brad, everytime.

I think it's because Brad can recognise it, not Julia. So it must be Brad who inspect the camera.

1) You have to play it solo in Curator's Cut as this will enable you to play as Brad (it's Julia in the theatrical cut.)

2) In Shared Mode, YOU must be the host. The host get Brad for that chapter. Even though you can pick up the other collectibles and it's shared to both players. I think the requirements for No 20 is a bit buggy. I picked up some collectibles during Glamour Girl and it got shared okay.

53 minutes ago, KHDelBoy said:

I think it's because Brad can recognise it, not Julia. So it must be Brad who inspect the camera.

1) You have to play it solo in Curator's Cut as this will enable you to play as Brad (it's Julia in the theatrical cut.)

2) In Shared Mode, YOU must be the host. The host get Brad for that chapter. Even though you can pick up the other collectibles and it's shared to both players. I think the requirements for No 20 is a bit buggy. I picked up some collectibles during Glamour Girl and it got shared okay.

Solid explanation.

I tried to get secret #20 multiple times, it's the only one I was missing. Tried it close to ten times with Julia, reloading the damn chapter: nothing.

Played coop as host (pick Joe when you start off!) and you'll end up as Brad after the dive. Checked the picture: bam, instant trophy from the very first try.

Can you believe it took me almost two weeks to get that platinum trophy? Even with an early copy, I was still replaying everything over and over for about fifteen times in total, just to figure out the missable chapters on my own (because there were no guides prior to the embargo drop, obviously) and to find all of the collectibles. Jesus Christ, this was a tedious trophy nut to crack.

8 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

You can get the last black picture frame number five by playing the solo curators cut- you get it as Flis in the episode glamour girls 

Just wanted to clarify, Brad has to be with Fliss to get this collectible (they have to recognize each other during Ritual) because it's behind a door that only two people can open.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

Solid explanation.

I tried to get secret #20 multiple times, it's the only one I was missing. Tried it close to ten times with Julia, reloading the damn chapter: nothing.

Played coop as host (pick Joe when you start off!) and you'll end up as Brad after the dive. Checked the picture: bam, instant trophy from the very first try.

Actually it's totally glitched with Julia, just wouldn't unlock for me no matter how many times I reloaded either. The only way it will unlock besides Co-op is Curator's Cut, when you check it as Brad.

• Like 1