Adept Pig - Is this bugged or am I doing something wrong?

So I had all 4 survivors die to the hook with the 3 unique perks (using a 4th) and some are level 2 and 1 is level 1... but i'm using the perks. 

Is there any reason as to why the trophy didn't pop? I tried this a few weeks ago and the same issue, it won't pop. 

If anyone can help, please let me know

You cant use any other perks with the 1 unique ones, you can ONLY use the 3 Unique perks otherwise it voids the trophy. You can use any add-ons and offerings.
It doesnt matter what level the perks are, you must also get Iridescent badges for 3 of the 4 categories, and between 30,000 and 32,000 bloodpoints 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ValkyrieMaxxi said:

You cant use any other perks with the 1 unique ones, you can ONLY use the 3 Unique perks otherwise it voids the trophy. You can use any add-ons and offerings.
It doesnt matter what level the perks are, you must also get Iridescent badges for 3 of the 4 categories, and between 30,000 and 32,000 bloodpoints 

19 minutes ago, ValkyrieMaxxi said:

Its all Adept Trophies, You must only use the 3 unique perks to that survivor/killer, No 4th perk

I was wondering about this. I've been using only the 3 main perks to be safe and thought about maybe trying to use a fourth (for the doctor in particular), so thank you for the confirm! Good to know I would've just been wasting my time. Haha.

1 minute ago, The__High_Ground said:

You must use only the 4 unique teachables that the killer or survivor has. 

Then escape as the survivor.

If you are the killer you will want to double pip (meaning you get Merciless killer) 

3* perks, each killer and survivor have 3 unique teachable perks.

Survivor adepts are much easier as all you need to do is escape. Killer adepts can be a massive pain now.