Trophy log with missing timestamps

scFlinT-us

So, I managed to get myself the last trophy + plat with empty timestamps playing Killzone: Mercenary on my PSTV. I have a bad habit to play offline and eventually I ran into exact the same issue reported here (wish I came across that info earlier) - last time when I turned the console on it asked me to set up date & time again (probably, an electricity shutdown occurred when I was not at home), which I did, launched the game after that (wrong - I had to sign in to PSN first and get the internal DRM clock set), and got the last trophy after some time.

So now both trophies (last one + plat) are in the bottom of my trophy log, altering the Milestones, e.g. now my 1st plat is considered to be Killzone, which, well, is not accurate. But the "First Trophy" is shown correctly, though shouldn't it be picked up among the trophies with missing timestamp?

Anyway, I understand that it all works as designed and "nulls go first" is easier to implement from technical perspective, but is this approach applicable to all cases? If a game has some trophies with valid timestamps, shouldn't its plat with empty timestamp go on top of the trophy with maximum timestamp (among game's trophies) in the trophy log (since it's a trophy that can only be obtained last in a game)?

Just thinking out loud :)