Trophy glitch?

linkdevivo

just finished a side mission called What a Mess: Clear the Mold, but didn't get any ability points. As far as i know you need to complete every mission to fully upgrade your character, right? Am I locked out of the platinum now? the ability points just didn't unlock; it said mission complete but didn't get any rewards

7 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

just finished a side mission called What a Mess: Clear the Mold, but didn't get any ability points. As far as i know you need to complete every mission to fully upgrade your character, right? Am I locked out of the platinum now? the ability points just didn't unlock; it said mission complete but didn't get any rewards

There's 20 hidden locations in the game, each one gives an ability point for entering it. I did every side quest & went into every single hidden area, I've got 9-11 (can't remember which exactly sorry) points left with nothing to spend them on as I already have all the abilities so don't worry, even if it did glitch, you will still have more than enough.

51 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

There's 20 hidden locations in the game, each one gives an ability point for entering it. I did every side quest & went into every single hidden area, I've got 9-11 (can't remember which exactly sorry) points left with nothing to spend them on as I already have all the abilities so don't worry, even if it did glitch, you will still have more than enough.

i actually had another glitch where the mold samples wouldnt have the prompt to collect them so i couldn't get them. I wasnt able to get the ability points from those missions or the ones from hidden locations where you needed the pills. I had THE EXACT SAME NUMBER OF ABILITY POINTS left to be able to get the gold trophy. Was so close to not being able to do it because of that stupid glitch. now i have to load mission select to be able to fight mold-1 which is my final trophy. thank god.