Does anyone know how to get secret number two? I know that it’s located in the chapter: matters of the heart. And you supposedly get it with Alex in the kitchen.... how do you get to move as Alex? I can only control Fliss.  One of my friends got it, and they haven’t done a co-op online play yet ...please tell me what story mode and how to access this. I’ve tried in curator cut. Am I missing something?  thank you 

Edited by sealightbreeze

I've always been in control of Alex each time. I think it's only in Shared Story/Curator's Mode that you can see the other point of view. Just make sure Alex sends Brad down the hole and Alex stays in the control room (with either Julia or Fliss, it plays out the same either way). Also, I don't know if it matters, but I think turning on the generator guarantees you end up in that scene with the kitchen/elevator, otherwise you might get stuck in the other chapter with the cargo hold where Olson causes the flood and gets crushed by the falling door (or maybe that just depends if Alex goes down the hole; all of my playthroughs are blending together, sorry).

Edited by bud-arc

13 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

I always play as Alex for that chapter so you must have triggered something to force you to play Fliss.

Or maybe its a bug.

No....I was playing the curators cut. Not the theatrical. I guess that is the key factor. I am playing the theatrical version this time around... so hopefully when I get to that part, it'll be Alex who I can control

5 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

No....I was playing the curators cut. Not the theatrical. I guess that is the key factor. I am playing the theatrical version this time around... so hopefully when I get to that part, it'll be Alex who I can control

Yeah, you will always control the other person that's not Alex in that area in Curator's Cut.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/2/2019 at 8:42 PM, sealightbreeze said:

Does anyone know how to get secret number two? I know that it’s located in the chapter: matters of the heart. And you supposedly get it with Alex in the kitchen.... how do you get to move as Alex? I can only control Fliss.  One of my friends got it, and they haven’t done a co-op online play yet ...please tell me what story mode and how to access this. I’ve tried in curator cut. Am I missing something?  thank you 

Having the exact same question. Just finished the game on CC-mode (Curator's Cut) a couple of minutes ago, and was only able to control Fliss. I suppose I have to play the TC (Theatrical Cut), then...?

Update: Played the TC edition, worked for me to get the secret #2

Edited by Ken_sent_me
Update