Bad news for servers

ScaryAbel210

I want go to SCEA for punch their faces n hang their wedgies on top building for get laugh. U know, I can tell ya what I thinking for best way, I would be game programmer for put bots in mp for SOCOM n Crysis 2 & 3, and COD gamer series whichever mp n mmo games that they don't play much then they would get plat fast, if u play mmo games, it takes forever, that sucks

• Like 2

This is why MP games will fall...lack of support.  

I seriously hate that servers shut down.  Don't include MP at all if you're going to do that shit.  Completely ruins any replayability. 

I think Sony may carry on how they did killzone 3 with the multiplayer trophy list kept separate from the main game. This solution would be best for everything. As for replayability, I think Sony needs a noticeboard to tell people important facts like "what game server is shutting down" or "what deals they are going to give us".

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The most funny it is when i go in a video game shop and see this game at 5$ lol. Why pay 5$ for a game you cant play cause server are close and have no solo mode?

It's the same way with MAG. I have a nice little coaster now. I loved that game though.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/17/2016 at 11:55 PM, skateak said:

It's the same way with MAG. I have a nice little coaster now. I loved that game though.

I genuinely miss that game.
I was terrible at it but loved the idea of having a massive online multiplayer.

Some tweaking & that game could have been running the FPS show on console.