Hearts/Heads decisions run

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

It's still almost impossible to see the heart icon. I changed my tv\PS4 output and input for brightness and contrast. Is there a list anywhere? of what choices to make? I am getting tired of this game

You can see them easier in dark background. If you can't, then use the game's brightness slider and turn that low. The real problem is when its very bright which is the opening scenes.

Picking tiles for the fortune teller is INCLUDED. One is head, the other is heart.

QTE accessibility only works for button prompts. Action or Dialogue nope.

3 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Found a guide.I just want to platinum this thing already. 

Here is the link in case anyone wants or needs it. 

https://guides.gamepressure.com/man-of-medan/#NH3_1

I know how you feel LOL.

I think I will be doing a heads or hearts run first when I get Little Hope. You know that it will be included in that as well!

• Like 1

On 08/09/2019 at 4:21 PM, sealightbreeze said:

Trying this again.... only picking hearts.... if there’s two hearts, not saying anything... it’d better work this time 

I don't think that works.

You need to PICK either heart decision. If you see HEADS only, pick nothing.

Thats how I got the trophies. I realised that YOUR actions is part of it as well. So if you see ACTIONS with heads in both, just let it time out.

Then it didn't unlock. Then I realised the bloody fortune tiles are part of it as well!

2 more playthroughs later... finally got them. The most frustrating trophies I had ever done so far.

• 3 weeks later...

So.. If it show up heart in "Bearings" in Heads run, fail I? I notes that I play Conrad and choose Steal the Speedboat or pick up knife. It show Steal Boat (heart) and Pick knife up (head), so I choose pick up knife and attacke Junior, both fail and corroct. It show heart in Bearings????? 

Edited by Antonius87

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I'm just beside myself at this point.  I've played through the entire game about 10 times for all of the trophies, attempting heads only for the last 2 of those and still didn't get the trophy.

With all of the glitches and game-breaking bugs on top of the frustration, this game is terrifying in ways they didn't originally intend.

Edited by HappyChika
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, HappyChika said:

Man, I'm just beside myself at this point.  I've played through the entire game about 10 times for all of the trophies, attempting heads only for the last 2 of those and still didn't get the trophy.

With all of the glitches and game-breaking bugs on top of the frustration, this game is terrifying in ways they didn't originally intend.

I had to do my heads run twice as well...

What I did: Choose a head option when there is one, if there's 2 just pick one.

If there's no head choice but there is a 'Say nothing' option: pick that!

If there's no head choice and no 'Say nothing option': Let the timer run out.

12 hours ago, Kolm said:

I had to do my heads run twice as well...

What I did: Choose a head option when there is one, if there's 2 just pick one.

If there's no head choice but there is a 'Say nothing' option: pick that!

If there's no head choice and no 'Say nothing option': Let the timer run out.

That's what I did.

If there is HEADS option, and you choose to let it time out, then that would void the trophy. YOU must pick all heads options that is available to you.

When the next game, Little Hope comes out, I'll do the head/hearts runs first thing to get them out of the damn way.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

So from what I understand after reading all these posts...

Heart run:

3 dialogue options: heart, heart, say nothing > pick "say nothing" (?)

3 dialogue options: heart, head, say nothing > pick "heart" (?)

3 dialogue options: head, head, say nothing > pick say "nothing" (?)

2 QTE options: heart, heart > let timer run out (?)

2 QTE options: head, heart > pick "heart" (?)

2 QTE options: head, head > let timer run out (?)

@sealightbreeze

Edited by LoveInHell

• 3 months later...

I'm following a guide for head decisions on Man of Medan subreddit and it says to let Conrad escape on the speedboat but it's a heart decision.  Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm not sure if I should continue or replay that part without Conrad escaping.  Don't know why the guide says that. 

43 minutes ago, Kesme63 said:

I'm following a guide for head decisions on Man of Medan subreddit and it says to let Conrad escape on the speedboat but it's a heart decision.  Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm not sure if I should continue or replay that part without Conrad escaping.  Don't know why the guide says that. 

On my game escaping was a head decision and attacking was a heart. Regardless when doing the heart/head only runs I opted to not have Conrad escape. Aside for the actual trophy to have him escape I NEVER did it. You can double up the endings a lot better if he doesn’t escape... so I’d just replay it and fail breaking the window.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

On my game escaping was a head decision and attacking was a heart. Regardless when doing the heart/head only runs I opted to not have Conrad escape. Aside for the actual trophy to have him escape I NEVER did it. You can double up the endings a lot better if he doesn’t escape... so I’d just replay it and fail breaking the window.

Thanks! I'll replay it.  I honestly thought the heart and head decisions were set in stone,  had no idea they could change