Hearts/Heads decisions run

3 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

So... What do I do when both "ungag" on the boat is a head? I'm doing a heart playthrough and my dumbass chose head instead of quitting the game and coming here.

Don't choose anything and let the timer run out.

49 minutes ago, Welsh_Bush said:

Hi folks. If I made a wrong decision. Will I have to replay the entire game? Or if you know where you went wrong just replay the chapter?

Thanks in advance  

You can replay the chapter if you remember where you went wrong, otherwise you'll have to restart the entire game. Unlike the subsequent Dark Pictures Anthology games, Man of Medan doesn't have the feature in the pause menu where you can see if you've only made Head/Heart decisions.

I'd also advise backing up your save after each chapter just in case you make a wrong decision.

Edited by DogFoRaw5
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Thanks. Is there a way to make the heart/head more visible?

Unfortunately it isn't. I struggled mightly seeing them on some of the choices. I had to use a walk through that told me exactly what to do in each choice. Thankfully in the other 2 games they are more visable.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to do this Platinum Solo ??? I hate boosting trophies if I can get away with it.

And what is the minimum number of trophies that can be done on co-op IF I HAVE to do co-op ?

Thanks

(Also, if anyone is happy to help boost the Co-op trophy, feel free to add me..... PSN name is same as display name)

1 hour ago, smithylfc2008 said:

Is there a way to do this Platinum Solo ??? I hate boosting trophies if I can get away with it.

And what is the minimum number of trophies that can be done on co-op IF I HAVE to do co-op ?

Thanks

(Also, if anyone is happy to help boost the Co-op trophy, feel free to add me..... PSN name is same as display name)

The only trophy that requires two people is the Shared Story trophy.  I believe if you have two consoles or a PS4 and PS5 you could do it alone.

Edited by audiopile

On 2022-08-05 at 8:22 AM, casuallyserieuse said:

Do I have to finish hearts/heads runs in one go? I just finished my 3rd playthrough without exiting the game but my game crashed near the end of Matters of Heart and the trophy didn't popped when I continued.

No you can save and turn off the console. 

On 2022-08-10 at 8:54 AM, XXIIlII said:

Just finished a heart run and the trophy didn't unlock.

ugh I don't know what I did wrong and I'm tired of this game.

I suspect you both missed the hard to see symbols.  The fortune teller at the start has a decision and throughout the game there are not only comments to decide on but also run/hide decisions that have to be head/heart consistent.  I misses this on my first attempt too. 

• Like 2