Optimal Boosting Period for Big Draw

Spaghetti_Grabsy

I'll keep this as brief as it needs to be. WWE 2K20 is released on October 22nd. My guess (emphasis on guess) is that the majority of players will move to the new title, leaving the servers rather empty. If this is the case, then boosting will be made much easier, given the (hopefully) decreased chance of running into non-boosting players.

The servers will be available until May 31, 2020 (See page 5 of the manual). That gives around 7 months of space for boosting with a (hopefully) less busy server.

I will create a boosting session closer to the time, and I encourage anyone else looking to boost Big Draw to do the same.

Feel free to delete this if it's not allowed. I just thought I'd make the dates explicitly known for those interested.

• 1 month later...

Matchmakings can be pretty annoying (as it was back at WWE 2K18) when searching your boosting partner so you have to wait until 2K20 releases or like even later on (I would say around November or so when Survivor Series PPV goes live). You can also purchased access for PPV events and play matches against AI as well. You will need to look out for Tables, 1v1 Normal (so you can try to win via count-out) or Ladder match stipulations as they're the easiest to grind wins against AI. Once you finish that AI match, you won't be able to replay it with the same MyPlayer so you have to create a new MyPlayer to replay that event so keep this in mind. You will going to have time until May 31 2020. Plus, unlike WWE 2K18, you don't need to complete challenges to qualify to AI events so your chances are higher than previous installment.