NA - Totally Digital Sale 9/3/2019 - 9/17/2019

DEI2EK

honestly not seeing much good in this one. will have to view the whole thing once its up tomorrow. 

guacamelee 2 complete for $8 though? um, i believe its been $11-12$ in the august savings sale the past couple of weeks and been thinking of buying it, glad i didn't lol. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Good thing I bought Goosebumps with my leftover money last sale. It was cheaper and I couldn't have gotten it this time around. xD 

Meanwhile, I bought The Fall 2, and it's cheaper in this one. :/ Going to have to ask for a refund tomorrow..

5 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I just friggin bought solseraph a week ago and now it goes on sale.. it hasn't even been out that long. 1f595.png psn

Did you download it? If it's only been a week, should be able to request a refund. 

Guacamelee 2, the other Deponia games, Mafia 3 Season Pass... Ugh, hide my wallet. :lol:

5 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Did you download it? If it's only been a week, should be able to request a refund. 

Yeah, I downloaded it already.  Only a $5 difference, plus I used my psn rewards for it, so it didn't really cost me anything at least

On a side note, does anyone else find it amusing that DCUO episodes are on sale for ps3 when the servers are no longer online?

• Like 2

i decided to spread it out into normal purchases (can always add more later) have a messed up time ahead to prepare for:

Deponia Doomsday (ps4)

Goodbye Deponia (ps4)

Batman: The Enemy Within (ps4)

thinking about starting some of those after borderlands.