What game will you never get a platinum for?

Winterkill-

I would have to go for PUBG cause I can't be bothered killing 50 people with grenades and doing other crazy requirements. I also have plenty of other games that I would like to get a platinum for another time, but PUBG isn't one of them.

So what game will you never get a platinum for or aren't you simply bothered by trophies at all?

Edited by CupcakeMixx

For me, Street Fighter V appears likely to be the platinum trophy that I will never achieve.

I started playing the game several months after Arcade Edition launched, which happened to be the point where the FM currency earning potential started to be heavily restricted.

Based upon the present rate of earning potential, even purchasing every single character presently available and grinding (and Survival Mode really is a boring grind) through the various ways of levelling them up in order to earn currency would still leave a shortfall of around 200,000 or so for the 'Priceless' trophy. Knowing this just kills any motivation for me to spend so much time grinding through so many characters that I don't even like using, only to find that my time has essentially been wasted as I would still be such a long away from my goal.

What sucks most about not being able to achieve the 'Priceless' trophy is that there isn't anything particularly skill-based about it, either.

Edited by SukkarPunch
Clarification
  • Like 2

Probably DMC 5 as I don't have the skills to SSS everything; also, since I'm older HnS games tend to wear on fingers/hands.

XCOM 2 is a close second, as the load times are abysmal and I can't be bothered with it.

Edited by rotoninja
  • Like 1

Bird Game. Honestly i know like 99% of people have platinumed it but the controls are absolutely awful and i got frustrated playing it. No doubt i could platinum it but just couldn't handle the controls.

EDIT: Went back and platinumed it. I was using the wrong f'kin buttons, no wonder the controls felt horrible! I was using L2/R2 and not L1/R1. 

Edited by rune12
  • Like 1

Ignoring the obvious PES2015(cause servers are closed).... man I ain't bothering with Overwatch. Screw that list xD 

I would rather practice for SF4 trials than go crazy in that game. It's the one game that I won't even bother with for sure.

Honorable mention to Blur...I don't think I have the patience and investment to get that game back and play it again.

• Like 1

The last I checked the only game I for sure cannot get the Platinum for anymore is Disney Infinite thanks to the online servers being taken down already.  

As far as not getting a Platinum by choice, there is not any on my list that I’ve decided not to go for at some point.  It’s a matter of if I manage to get to certain games in time before their respective online servers go down just like Disney Infinite.  There are a fair amount on my list that I still need to get the online trophies for, but I just hate grinding multiplayer trophies...

Dirt Rally: i barely finished a rally championship around position 3 to 4 but winning even one race? Impossible for me.

Lost Planet 2: can't get the Number 1 Nom de Guerre since the game was hacked

Several games due to seever closed down.

Quantum of Solace: server crashed a week before i got the game and i couldn't unlock online trophies anymore

• Like 1

Grand Theft Auto V - Both stacks actually. 

I missed out on the GTA Online transfer even though I wasn’t even close to finishing all the online. But more specifically, getting the PS3 version at this point is next to pointless. Too many hackers and glitchers to really bother trying to play with others for the trophies. Plus one trophy is technically unobtainable legit.

15 hours ago, jrdemr said:
  • Taiko no Tatsujin - Drum Session! - I have to give major props to anyone that does manage to get the Platinum for this game, because it is absolutely fucking bonkers. If you told me the developers made it absurdly difficult to get on purpose, I would totally believe you.

Yeah, the list for this one is a lot harder than the Vita version. I'm not even going to attempt to get the plat.

Tetris Effect is another one that I'll never attempt; I'm just not very good at Tetris.