Video guides for trophies (updated 05/09)

Hi all the release day of final fantasy 8 remaster has finally arrived, for those who have not played this game before your in for a real treat

To help those who are unsure I will add video guides below so we can all get those trophies done and out the way as quick as possible 

Here we have the magician guide where you have to draw magic from enemies 100 times 

Next up we have the siren troohy where you unlock the guardian force siren

Another guardian force Diablos

Next up is the guardian force brothers 

Find all 12 timber maniacs magazines and earn a gold trophy in the process

Edited by ValeNort46
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Mouton33 said:

i congratulate people doing vidéos guide for help people

Thanks for your kind comment, for years I have looked at used other people’s guides as a way of getting games complete but then thought it’s time to give back to the community.

the thread now has 4 video guides up and more will be added, yes most are easily to obtain and most will know how to get the majority but this is for new players who have not yet entered the world of final fantasy viii

Hey thanks for the Timber Maniacs video, I was never really sure about this. There are guides everywhere for it but yours is nice and quick, just what I need. Haven't played this in forever and don't want spoilers so this is good. Looking forward to the Obel Lake thing. I don’t even remember that. 

13 hours ago, TerminusCross said:

Hey thanks for the Timber Maniacs video, I was never really sure about this. There are guides everywhere for it but yours is nice and quick, just what I need. Haven't played this in forever and don't want spoilers so this is good. Looking forward to the Obel Lake thing. I don’t even remember that. 

Isn't it just a fetch quest? Where you have to throw in specific items (or find them) that the lake ask for in?

I remember one of them is a monkey. Yes, a monkey.

Edited by KHDelBoy