SOLUTION: Non-standard issue Trophy

Mr_Buzzinka

I too had issue with mod 3 not being available. 
so the solution is to buy every possible upgrade on weapon forms screen. you can do this more easily if you go to mission select and go to 'endgame' (if you have done everything and this is your last trophy)
and so a few side missions again. that is how i got it!
Cheers!

Edited by bboysunny93
  • Like 1

On 03/09/2019 at 5:32 PM, bboysunny93 said:

I too had issue with mod 3 not being available. 
so the solution is to buy every possible upgrade on weapon forms screen. you can do this more easily if you go to mission select and go to 'endgame' (if you have done everything and this is your last trophy)
and so a few side missions again. that is how i got it!
Cheers!

This could be a lifesaver, thank you. So just re-load endgame, and repeat side missions? I think it may be an issue for people who decided to not construct all forms and focus on upgrading a select few powerful ones early.

My only option is to construct charge, which I'll do as I'll grind out some remote thought in Containment. 

UPDATE: This didn't work for me. If anything, it got worse because after using chapter select I had a nasty glitch where I couldn't pick up certain materials. Enemy spawns are also super sparse during Endgame.

Edited by PhantomFear94

4 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

At the moment, the game has glitched and won't even let me pick up materials. This close to calling it a day, only reason I haven't yet is that this is my last. 

I'd honestly at that point try a new game - start (patch 1.02 current right?) you only have a couple of hours worth of re-running the game; people mentioned to have gotten the Grip (pistol) upgraded by Story Mission 4-6 and some side missions only up to that point (only thing I also did beside that in my game was some Board events, those pop up some materials if you finish them I believe). I personally had it pop before my trophy for Mission 6 so if it doesn't glitch it is certainly doable. Also it seems to be the least glitchy of all weapon upgrades.

Good luck.

8 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

I'd honestly at that point try a new game - start (patch 1.02 current right?) you only have a couple of hours worth of re-running the game; people mentioned to have gotten the Grip (pistol) upgraded by Story Mission 4-6 and some side missions only up to that point (only thing I also did beside that in my game was some Board events, those pop up some materials if you finish them I believe). I personally had it pop before my trophy for Mission 6 so if it doesn't glitch it is certainly doable. Also it seems to be the least glitchy of all weapon upgrades.

Good luck.

You’re right. Did you focus only on this upgrade, or did you clear your astral construct options as and when they came up?? Thanks! I’m on Xbox so it’s always the most current patch. 

Edited by PhantomFear94