iShadowSoldier1

Suits not unlocking help

5 posts in this topic

http://imgur.com/gallery/TlM0lGd

Hi

As I understand, the bottom row of suits is supposed to unlock without meeting any additional requirements but mine haven't. Please see picture for reference if it is unclear which ones I mean. 

Do I need to have them to get the trophy for unlocking all suits or are they excluded? If I do need them, how can I get them? I'v restarted the game and console and neither fixed the issue. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

All I can think of is that your save has bugged out for some reason and you'll have to start over, because I only started playing this yesterday and all those suits were available from the get-go with no extra work required.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

All I can think of is that your save has bugged out for some reason and you'll have to start over, because I only started playing this yesterday and all those suits were available from the get-go with no extra work required.

Oh crap. Do you have any experience in this? Like is it enough to delete the save or do I need to delete the entire game disc from the console and install it again? Sorry, but I'm new to this. 

Edit: apparently just deleting the save doesn't work so I'm re-installing the game to see if that works. 

Edited by iShadowSoldier1

It seems like you can scroll down a little, some of the free suits like the Raimi and MCU suits are unlocked when you update the game to the latest patch did you do that? Other suits at the bottom require the DLCs.

On 9/3/2019 at 0:58 PM, iShadowSoldier1 said:

http://imgur.com/gallery/TlM0lGd

Hi

As I understand, the bottom row of suits is supposed to unlock without meeting any additional requirements but mine haven't. Please see picture for reference if it is unclear which ones I mean. 

Do I need to have them to get the trophy for unlocking all suits or are they excluded? If I do need them, how can I get them? I'v restarted the game and console and neither fixed the issue. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

You do not need ANY of the Post game suits or DLC suits to get the trophy - just the ones you earn in the main game itself from during missions and buying with challenge currency.