Atooya

Trophy thoughts?

90 posts in this topic

What you think about trophy list?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Xeroknight67 said:

so many endings lol

Yeah I noticed that 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when i played before there was the good the bad and the neutral endings but now theres a new girl in the mix. 

The alcohol trivias arent bad and if its the same as before helping the people with their problems is just talking to them at rest areas. 

But this one will definitely take some time

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way easier than the  og EU version, gonna have a field day.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah there definitely are a lot more endings this time around. Thankfully I have heard (but haven't confirmed myself yet) that there is now an option to have the puzzles auto-play themselves and I think I heard there is a way to skip them entirely at some point. So should make it easier to get all the endings in a reasonable amount of time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to doing Babel again, but it looks like you don’t need to get all the gold prizes on hard mode. Which is a godsend because the final stages on hard was a pain in the ass in the original 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AbuStyles1 said:

Looking forward to doing Babel again, but it looks like you don’t need to get all the gold prizes on hard mode. Which is a godsend because the final stages on hard was a pain in the ass in the original 

Could be wrong but doesn't "This is El Dorado!" trophy look like it'll probably require getting Gold on hard?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, trajon28 said:

Yeah there definitely are a lot more endings this time around. Thankfully I have heard (but haven't confirmed myself yet) that there is now an option to have the puzzles auto-play themselves and I think I heard there is a way to skip them entirely at some point. So should make it easier to get all the endings in a reasonable amount of time.

 

In the base game you are able to do this as well so long as you cleared a puzzle atleast once so you don’t have to ‘play’ through the entire game again just to see a different ending. 

Edited by GooeyChew
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, trajon28 said:

Yeah there definitely are a lot more endings this time around. Thankfully I have heard (but haven't confirmed myself yet) that there is now an option to have the puzzles auto-play themselves and I think I heard there is a way to skip them entirely at some point. So should make it easier to get all the endings in a reasonable amount of time.

They were skippable anyway after you beat it on hard

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GooeyChew said:

 

In the base game you are able to do this as well so long as you cleared a puzzle atleast once so you don’t have to ‘play’ through the entire game again just to see a different ending. 

 

10 minutes ago, Eli_bloodthirst said:

They were skippable anyway after you beat it on hard

 

Thanks for pointing this out! I was planning on going back to Platinum the original PS3 version around when Full Body was announced and decided to wait. Good to know these options existed even in the original version of the game!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, trajon28 said:

 

 

Thanks for pointing this out! I was planning on going back to Platinum the original PS3 version around when Full Body was announced and decided to wait. Good to know these options existed even in the original version of the game!

Yo it's worth it. Do it twice even ;) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This seems easier than ps3 version but poor content added so i do it again, hard pass.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be pretty tough - the Rapunzel trophies are a slog, but there are guides to follow if you need. The multiple endings can be made easier if you keep save files at certain points. The Babel trophies were very challenging in the original, but also I believe the last one was glitched in a way that required two controllers (I could be wrong about this its been years since I played it) so hopefully that's been fixed. 

 

If I recall a lot of the character trophies are missable, you have to make sure you talk to all the bar patrons each time, etc. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard that you can use items in babel now. Can anybody confirm that? Also heard that all gold prizes on hard are still required for one of those trophies (which is good).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AbuStyles1 said:

Looking forward to doing Babel again, but it looks like you don’t need to get all the gold prizes on hard mode. Which is a godsend because the final stages on hard was a pain in the ass in the original 

You have to get gold on all courses in easy, medium and hard for both normal and the new Tetris-style blocks. 

 

Dont know why why people think this list looks easier than the PS3 version, it really isn’t...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised they didn't reuse much of the tropy list like Capcom does. lol. 😁

 

I still have Cathrine on PS3 and haven't played it yet - guess I'll be playing this version now. 

 

Edited by Fragtaster
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time ro re-platinum this masterpiece again :D

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its so bad this don't come to ps vita in the west

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, turniplord said:

You have to get gold on all courses in easy, medium and hard for both normal and the new Tetris-style blocks. 

 

Dont know why why people think this list looks easier than the PS3 version, it really isn’t...

It still is significantly easier. What made the PS3 plat hard was Babel mode. Since you can use items in Full Body's babel mode, it's not as challenging anymore. If anything, this plat is more time-consuming than the original because of the additional endings and the 6 playthroughs for all gold prizes.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

It still is significantly easier. What made the PS3 plat hard was Babel mode. Since you can use items in Full Body's babel mode, it's not as challenging anymore. If anything, this plat is more time-consuming than the original because of the additional endings and the 6 playthroughs for all gold prizes.

True about Babel but even that was made easier in the original by using two players. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

True about Babel but even that was made easier in the original by using two players. 

 Not easier, doable lol, in eu version you cant win because the game is broken when you play with one controller.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, trajon28 said:

Could be wrong but doesn't "This is El Dorado!" trophy look like it'll probably require getting Gold on hard?

My bad i'm blind, didn't even notice that one lol. This is looking to be quite the grind, but I still don't think it will be too bad. Babel should be easier at least. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, SKyZoX9 said:

 Not easier, doable lol, in eu version you cant win because the game is broken when you play with one controller.

Oh wow, is that actually a fact? I platted the EU version but had to use two controllers for a babel stage because it was impossible on my own lmao. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Oh wow, is that actually a fact? I platted the EU version but had to use two controllers for a babel stage because it was impossible on my own lmao. 

Yea its know that the game was broken on eu idk about us and jp was fine the axis mundi level in undoable as one player, i plated the eu version 2 with the controllers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.