Trophy thoughts?

Atoya

Yeah there definitely are a lot more endings this time around. Thankfully I have heard (but haven't confirmed myself yet) that there is now an option to have the puzzles auto-play themselves and I think I heard there is a way to skip them entirely at some point. So should make it easier to get all the endings in a reasonable amount of time.

1 minute ago, AbuStyles1 said:

Looking forward to doing Babel again, but it looks like you don’t need to get all the gold prizes on hard mode. Which is a godsend because the final stages on hard was a pain in the ass in the original 

Could be wrong but doesn't "This is El Dorado!" trophy look like it'll probably require getting Gold on hard?

4 minutes ago, trajon28 said:

Yeah there definitely are a lot more endings this time around. Thankfully I have heard (but haven't confirmed myself yet) that there is now an option to have the puzzles auto-play themselves and I think I heard there is a way to skip them entirely at some point. So should make it easier to get all the endings in a reasonable amount of time.

In the base game you are able to do this as well so long as you cleared a puzzle atleast once so you don’t have to ‘play’ through the entire game again just to see a different ending. 

Edited by GooeyChew
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, trajon28 said:

They were skippable anyway after you beat it on hard

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GooeyChew said:

In the base game you are able to do this as well so long as you cleared a puzzle atleast once so you don’t have to ‘play’ through the entire game again just to see a different ending. 

10 minutes ago, Eli_bloodthirst said:

They were skippable anyway after you beat it on hard

Thanks for pointing this out! I was planning on going back to Platinum the original PS3 version around when Full Body was announced and decided to wait. Good to know these options existed even in the original version of the game!

• Like 1

Should be pretty tough - the Rapunzel trophies are a slog, but there are guides to follow if you need. The multiple endings can be made easier if you keep save files at certain points. The Babel trophies were very challenging in the original, but also I believe the last one was glitched in a way that required two controllers (I could be wrong about this its been years since I played it) so hopefully that's been fixed. 

If I recall a lot of the character trophies are missable, you have to make sure you talk to all the bar patrons each time, etc. 

4 hours ago, AbuStyles1 said:

Looking forward to doing Babel again, but it looks like you don’t need to get all the gold prizes on hard mode. Which is a godsend because the final stages on hard was a pain in the ass in the original 

You have to get gold on all courses in easy, medium and hard for both normal and the new Tetris-style blocks. 

Dont know why why people think this list looks easier than the PS3 version, it really isn’t...

2 hours ago, turniplord said:

You have to get gold on all courses in easy, medium and hard for both normal and the new Tetris-style blocks. 

Dont know why why people think this list looks easier than the PS3 version, it really isn’t...

It still is significantly easier. What made the PS3 plat hard was Babel mode. Since you can use items in Full Body's babel mode, it's not as challenging anymore. If anything, this plat is more time-consuming than the original because of the additional endings and the 6 playthroughs for all gold prizes.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

It still is significantly easier. What made the PS3 plat hard was Babel mode. Since you can use items in Full Body's babel mode, it's not as challenging anymore. If anything, this plat is more time-consuming than the original because of the additional endings and the 6 playthroughs for all gold prizes.

True about Babel but even that was made easier in the original by using two players. 

7 hours ago, trajon28 said:

Could be wrong but doesn't "This is El Dorado!" trophy look like it'll probably require getting Gold on hard?

My bad i'm blind, didn't even notice that one lol. This is looking to be quite the grind, but I still don't think it will be too bad. Babel should be easier at least. 

45 minutes ago, SKyZoX9 said:

Not easier, doable lol, in eu version you cant win because the game is broken when you play with one controller.

Oh wow, is that actually a fact? I platted the EU version but had to use two controllers for a babel stage because it was impossible on my own lmao. 

5 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Oh wow, is that actually a fact? I platted the EU version but had to use two controllers for a babel stage because it was impossible on my own lmao. 

Yea its know that the game was broken on eu idk about us and jp was fine the axis mundi level in undoable as one player, i plated the eu version 2 with the controllers