Trophy thoughts?

Atoya

5 hours ago, Da_Broda said:

So the requirements for El Dorado are getting gold on all levels - Normal and Remix including 10th night?

And does anyone knows what do you need to do to get the new true endings for A Woman's Roar and Time-Traveling Bride and for this trophy Persistence Conquers All Things?

There’s a guide now bro, it’s got all the ending details.

1 hour ago, SukkarPunch said:

I am soooo looking forward to getting this, the original Catherine on PS3 was an amazing experience.

How does the 'Remix' mode work, exactly? Does it make the levels harder?

Remix adds tetris-like blocks to the levels (multiple blocks attacked to each other). Whether it feels harder depends on your preference. At times, those huge blocks allow you to go up steps really quickly, but thinking of a solution takes time.

30 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Remix adds tetris-like blocks to the levels (multiple blocks attacked to each other). Whether it feels harder depends on your preference. At times, those huge blocks allow you to go up steps really quickly, but thinking of a solution takes time.

Ah, okay, that's an interesting dynamic.

Congratulations on the platinum, how would you say the difficulty compared to the original?

Edited by SukkarPunch

6 hours ago, SukkarPunch said:

Ah, okay, that's an interesting dynamic.

Congratulations on the platinum, how would you say the difficulty compared to the original?

It's a bit easier in every way. On Hard, you're given one undo (and you can get more if you collect pillows). One undo may not seem like much, but even a tiny bit of extra help is better than nothing. Plus, if you time your undos the moment a boss does an attack, you negate the boss attack. Stuff like 9-5's boss shooting an important block is not an issue anymore when you can undo to revert it back. Gold prizes on hard is still not too easy, but it's not too bad either. Even in the Rapunzel arcade game, you're given up to 9 undos. Definitely makes the whole thing less irritating. And for Babel mode, you're given three of the "two-step" item, which can get you out of some tricky situations. It's rarely useful in Axis Mundi though, which makes this plat still a hard one. But if you were able to do Axis Mundi on the original, then you mind find it easy on the PS4, even if you don't end up using items. Simply having experience makes it much easier. 

11 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

It's a bit easier in every way. On Hard, you're given one undo (and you can get more if you collect pillows). One undo may not seem like much, but even a tiny bit of extra help is better than nothing. Plus, if you time your undos the moment a boss does an attack, you negate the boss attack. Stuff like 9-5's boss shooting an important block is not an issue anymore when you can undo to revert it back. Gold prizes on hard is still not too easy, but it's not too bad either. Even in the Rapunzel arcade game, you're given up to 9 undos. Definitely makes the whole thing less irritating. And for Babel mode, you're given three of the "two-step" item, which can get you out of some tricky situations. It's rarely useful in Axis Mundi though, which makes this plat still a hard one. But if you were able to do Axis Mundi on the original, then you mind find it easy on the PS4, even if you don't end up using items. Simply having experience makes it much easier. 

Thanks for that. Speaking of Axis Mundi, is it achievable in solo now?

6 hours ago, Izularia said:

Phew, getting all golds on every difficulty is so tedious. Only Remix Hard left, but I can't motivate myself to go through all the levels again. Seems like I need a little break and come back to it later before I lose my motivation completely. 

Remix mode is actually quite refreshing, hard to fault this game, it’s really fun, I actually don’t care much for the story, but the game play is just too good. Stages 6-10 on remix hard mode left as well as the last 48 Rapunzel levels and I’ll have this plat.

1 hour ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Remix mode is actually quite refreshing, hard to fault this game, it’s really fun, I actually don’t care much for the story, but the game play is just too good. Stages 6-10 on remix hard mode left as well as the last 48 Rapunzel levels and I’ll have this plat.

Yeah, I love this game, but I can't go through it all again right now without getting distracted by other things, that's why I need a break. Will be different once I have played something different in between.

I'm still not a fan of the Remix levels, but to each their own.

Edited by Izularia