Not my path Trophie

18 hours ago, alberto_marco8 said:

Could someone tell me how this trophy is made? I played several Waypoint and I can't get the trophy.

You have to complete a waypoint path that was created by another player. I'm not positive but I think it might have to be a full path (20 waypoints). There should be plenty that are just a straight line.

7 hours ago, Schivorer said:

Where can I play the waypoint path and where can I create one myself? I don’t find the option for it.

Red marker in playground free roam 

16 hours ago, BIackgate said:

You have to complete a waypoint path that was created by another player. I'm not positive but I think it might have to be a full path (20 waypoints). There should be plenty that are just a straight line.

It doesn’t need to be a full one. I did mine on a path that had just 5 waypoints. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

I spoke to someone else who said the same. He was having trouble getting the trophy to pop after many runs. I think it might be a bit glitchy

That would not surprise me. Thankfully there are a pile of really simple waypoint paths to do until it pops! ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrKabbal said:

I've played tons of waypoints and no trophy so far. I've tried using my custom pilot, oficial pilot, alt account's ghost, other player's ghost, short and long waypoints... 

I'm starting to get frustrated... 1f624.png 

Have you tried using an MXGp bike rather than MX2 and beating the time?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Hey there everyone!

Having been unable to get the "Not my Path" trophy, I asked a few players about a method to obtain it. 

@MrKabbal had the saving grace up his sleeve so full credit goes to him.

Once you are in the Playground area, go to the Waypoint marker and keep circle pressed to choose a user-generated Waypoint race (I chose Ratpak4 from Ratpak6249, thank you for this suggestion @FerraEnzo1984. There is no minimal lenght or number of checkpoints required ). Here comes the kicker: Just let your game stay on this choosing screen for a couple of minutes (5 in my case), then press x to load the race and finish it (no need to win). The trophy popped after my first try.

Milestone is really keeping players on their toes with erratic trophy requirements / glitches.

Greetings from Germany

I'm glad I cloud help! Hope this works for everyone. :)

In my case, I had to win the race. I didn't know doing otherwise would also work. Milestone is totally messed up... I'm always afraid to start playing the releases 

Saudações do Brasil ?? 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 4:50 AM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Hey there everyone!

Having been unable to get the "Not my Path" trophy, I asked a few players about a method to obtain it. 

Once you are in the Playground area, go to the Waypoint marker and keep circle pressed to choose a user-generated Waypoint race (I chose Ratpak4 from Ratpak6249, thank you for this suggestion @FerraEnzo1984. There is no minimal length or number of checkpoints required ). Here comes the kicker: Just let your game stay on this choosing screen for a couple of minutes (5 in my case), then press x to load the race and finish it (no need to win). The trophy popped after my first try.

Milestone is really keeping players on their toes with erratic trophy requirements / glitches.

Greetings from Germany! :)

Hey, thanks for you help! 

I've done the same thing you said and its working perfectly, before I've tried around 70 times and now finally is done.

Thanks so much again!

• 11 months later...
On 2/20/2020 at 1:50 PM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Hey there everyone!

Once you are in the Playground area, go to the Waypoint marker and keep circle pressed to choose a user-generated Waypoint race (I chose Ratpak4 from Ratpak6249, thank you for this suggestion @FerraEnzo1984. There is no minimal length or number of checkpoints required ). Here comes the kicker: Just let your game stay on this choosing screen for a couple of minutes (5 in my case), then press x to load the race and finish it (no need to win). The trophy popped after my first try.

Thanks to all for this solution, worked perfectly!

• 4 months later...
On 2/20/2020 at 1:50 PM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Hey there everyone!

Works perfectly, thank you. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got this myself. Just went to the marker, held O and picked a track that looked ok to me and let the screen sit there for a couple minutes (where it tells the creators’ name, name of the race track, number of checkpoints, the race length and so on) and just completed it. Previously I just picked and race and started immediately but guess the race needed buffering for the trophy. Good luck! 

• 1 year later...