DLC

BadRep24

24 minutes ago, Fragtaster said:

A new Campaign where you play as young John Marston either during or after Red Dead Redemption 2!

Probably a standalone DLC, focusing on the adventures of young Arthur as well, titled "Before the Outlaws Rise".

56 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Anything single player to be honest.

Maybe find out where Dutch disappeared to? 

Probably an interquel between the events of RDR2 and RDR (in chronological sense).

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fragtaster said:

A new Campaign where you play as young John Marston either during or after Red Dead Redemption 2!

It already did get a 4K remaster exclusively on Xbox One X.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/4/11/17224660/red-dead-redemption-xbox-one-x-4k-backwards-compatibility

This is a PlayStation trophy site it stands to reason I'm talking about a PlayStation remastere

6 minutes ago, Fragtaster said:

Firstly: you said in general, NOT specifically "PS4 remaster"; next time be specific, if youre gonna be so upity about it that you're gonna scold peoples replies. 

Secondly: Where have you been? People on here talk about PC, Switch, Xbox, Music, TV shows, etc. Just check the forums.

Kinda figured since this is posted in a forum specifically for red dead redemption 2 for the PS4 it would not require specification that it's referring to red dead redemption 2 for PS4

And yes we do talk about all those topics in forums made for those topics usually it's frowned upon to discuss off topic things in on topic forums

The DLC I'd like to see? Story DLC of course

Would prefer the following settings:

- Story DLC with playable Sadie Adler after the events of RDR2

- Story DLC of the Blackwater massacre and some events before RDR2, playable characters Arthur Morgan or the Callander boys

- Story DLC with playable Charles Smith after the events of RDR2

- Story DLC with playable Javier Escuella in Mexico after the events of RDR2

- Lumbago DLC with Uncle where you have to stay away from any work as much as possible and sleep/drink all day long

- Story DLC with Hercule on Guarma could be interesting 

- please not another zombie or alien DLC, even though Undead Nightmare was great the same idea for the second time would be boring

Unfortunately I have to say that I'm almost 100% sure we will never get any singleplayer DLC...

1 minute ago, Solid-Fisch said:

The DLC I'd like to see? Story DLC of course

Would prefer the following settings:

- Story DLC with playable Sadie Adler after the events of RDR2

- Story DLC of the Blackwater massacre and some events before RDR2, playable characters Arthur Morgan or the Callander boys

- Story DLC with playable Charles Smith after the events of RDR2

- Story DLC with playable Javier Escuella in Mexico after the events of RDR2

- Lumbago DLC with Uncle where you have to stay away from any work as much as possible and sleep/drink all day long

- Story DLC with Hercule on Guarma could be interesting 

- please not another zombie or alien DLC, even though Undead Nightmare was great the same idea for the second time would be boring

Unfortunately I have to say that I'm almost 100% sure we will never get any singleplayer DLC...

Good choices, though.
What do you think the trophy count for these DLCs?

1-0-7 (1 Gold, 0 Silver, and 7 Bronze)

1-1-5 (1 Gold, 1 Silver, and 5 Bronze)

2 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Good choices, though.
What do you think the trophy count for these DLCs?

1-0-7 (1 Gold, 0 Silver, and 7 Bronze)

1-1-5 (1 Gold, 1 Silver, and 5 Bronze)

I think that's totally ridiculous to think about trophies for a DLC that does not exist. Question answered? Good.

7 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Judging from what I saw trying to coop with randoms (or in PVP games, for that matter), I'd say this DLC is already implemented in select circles.

• Like 1