PC Games that you wished to be ported to PS4

BadRep24

• 2 weeks later...

Like some already mentioned, I too wouldn't say no to The Witcher 1 & 2.

For more recent games, I'm really hoping for a port of the soon to be released Phoenix Point (https://phoenixpoint.info/), 'cause not only have they ignored PS4, they've also forgotten Linux, so no access to this game for me.

Edited by KennethMcCormick
grammar
  • Like 1

Far too many games for me to bother listing.

On 9/6/2019 at 8:35 AM, PermaFox said:

I would probably vote for Fate and the original Duke Nukem.  Would I buy them?  Hell, yes!

You're talking the old 2-D platformer Duke Nukem that was made for crappy DOS systems?

Edited by Spaz

I wouldn't mind if Planet Coaster or the older Roller Coaster Tycoon got ported over. Or a game like it got made for the PS4. We did get City Skylines i would love a theme park sim now. Or maybe some of the older Lucas Arts, Humongous games or any mid 90s point and clip games like Discworld, Toonstruck, etc get PS4 ports either. All the Quake games would be amazing too. I would love a grindy trophy list for Quake 3 that would be amazing. And relive Quake 4 single player again would be awesome as well.

Edited by KTILLA23

Claw ( I remember playing this game way back as a kid and loved it so much but the controls was with the keyboard and i couldn't beat it because of this )

Serious Sam TFE HD and TSE HD ( I really liked the third game on the ps3 despite the washed off port that made it looks a lot worse than the PC and Xbox 360 versions, I even got the platinum trophy of it )

Ty The Tazmanian Tiger 1 and 2 Remastered ( I was hoping for this remastered collection to comes over to consoles since the ps3 days, but even to this day it didn't released on modern consoles for an unknown reason, and when it does please let it be on all platforms.... i'm still salty about that Grandia HD collection, after all this time of waiting for a console " ps4 version " it becomes a switch exclusive for one really Stupid and head scratching reason )

Blade Kitten Episode 2 ( bought the first episode on the ps3 way back, it's not a GOTY material that's for sure but I wanted to complete the game on the Playstation complete with the trophies, also I kinda liked Kat Balard )

Lost in Vivo

Haydee ( this game received completely negative steam reviews across the board, people saying the only thing that saved it is the mods where you can play with skins and all, taking out the very suggestive theme aside I kinda find the exploration really fun, but sadly the super sexy content is what tries to sell this game, Dead or Alive used that but the fighting core mechanics have also cover the rest of the game and so do the Senran Kagura series but I heard people saying even the gameplay in Haydee is boring )

The Witcher 1 and 2.... at least freaking port them even with those outdated PC settings these two games been made on, no need to remaster them.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 5:29 PM, Fragtaster said:
  • Octopath Traveler
  • Grandia HD 1 & 2 
  • Trails in the Sky 1, 2 & 3 
  • Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles 
  • Ys Oath of Felgaia 
  • Ys VI Ark of Napishtim 
  • Ys Seven
  • Ys Memories of Celceta
  • Cuphead
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Fable 1 Remake & 3
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

Memories of Celceta already got a PS4 version in Japan this year, so I wouldn't be too surprised if it came west.

I'm really surprised/disappointed that the Grandia HD collection didn't make it to the PS4, but given the bugs that people playing the Switch version have run into, maybe that's for the best. Right now I'm waiting for the original to make its way to Steam, where the community can fix any bugs ?.

Edited by Einigkeit
  • Like 2

Best question ever.

The Beast Within

Every Monkey Island.

Pirates

Civilization - even though a mouse and keyboard would be absolutely necessary.

Ancestor 

Every Lucasarts game.

Age of Empires

Quake 1 and 2

Wow I had way more in my head and now I can't think of any.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 2

In alphabetical order:

• Age of Mythology + The Titans expansion
  • Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars + Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror + Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon + Broken Sword: The Angel of Death
  • Clive Barker's Undying 
  • Indiana Jones & The Infernal Machine + Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb
  • Postal 2 + all expansions
  • Rune + Halls of Valhalla expansion
  • Severance: Blade of Darkness
  • Terry Pratchett's Discworld + Discworld II: Missing Presumed...!? + Discworld Noir
  • Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos + Warcraft III: Frozen Throne

Just to name a few...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some older Falcom games:

*Ys VI Ark of Napishtim, Oath in Felghana

*Xanadu Next (use the same trophy list from the Steam/GOG version)

*Zwei I & II

On 9/22/2019 at 8:06 AM, Arin1979 said:

Unreal 1

Shogo: MAD

Half life 2

Agreed. Maybe take HL2 a bit further and rerelease the Orange Box compilation. I wouldn't mind seeing Unreal 1 get remastered for the PS4, especially if it looks like the below UE4 recreation of the castle flyby. I miss Monolith as a FPS developer. F.E.A.R. 3 lacks a certain something that made the ones before it great, most surely owing to it being made by Day 1 (now Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore) instead. Monolith should give Shogo a remake with the current LithTech engine, Firebird. KB&M control options for all the above, please.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 2