• Ys Oath of Felgaia 
  • Ys VI Ark of Napishtim 
  • Ys Seven
  • Ys Memories of Celceta
  • Cuphead
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Fable 1 Remake & 3
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

This is pretty much my list.  Fortunately we already got 2 of those on the list (Ys Memories of Celceta and Cuphead).  Unfortunately we probably will never get the last two on the list.

The Wheel of Time - A nice FPS based on the Robert Jordan book series, made with the original Unreal Engine. Graphics aren't bad for a 1999 game. With a TV series coming up, why not remaster it for Unreal Engine 4, then start work on a sequel?

Xanadu Next - A lesser known Falcom ARPG title but still good like the rest. It's not like a Zwei or Ys, but rather has a style of its own.

I would be surprised if a lot of people knew that one, but FTL: Faster Than Light was probably the most relaxing time I ever had with a game. So much coffee in that time... No idea how they would or even could translate the controls to PS4 though.

You know I always had a lot of fun playing those Age of Empires, as a kid I loved them. Love building my kingdom and expanding it or taking over others. It was so much fun. I think it would be great with MP against friends all the way around the world but the trophies might kill it...

And I mean even PC are getting their "definitive" editions, they should really port bring to console now too.

American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 need to come to consoles! Such a large map, progression is satisfying, and the game is relaxing. Only thing we'd lose is mod support which isn't the biggest deal in the world, I'd just miss the extended yellow light mod I have (seriously, it's so short!).

On 9/3/2019 at 10:32 PM, Stan Lee said:

Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines

The fans did great work fixing that broken mess. I'm not a fan of keyboard controls as for me its just too messy (aside from sniper shots), but for its time and after the fixes it was a great game. 

This is why I was so skeptical of Bloodlines 2. For a start the original game is over 10 years old now? Mots gamers hadn't even heard of the first, and those that did know of its mess of a game if not for the modders. So they had a chance to make a fresh start, but again have already made a fuck up of it lol. Steer clear.  

On 03/09/2019 at 10:50 PM, themindisacity said:

At least a third of my GOG list :P

SO.  MANY.  point and clicks.

THIS.

I definitely want to play more point-and-click games. Monkey Island 1 & 2 got remasters and were released on last gen consoles.

I want those, plus The Curse of Monkey Island (the third game in the series - and arguably the best one) with full trophy support (and a platinum).

Since they released Broken Sword 5 on PS4, I'd love to see them bring back the original games, The Shadow of the Templars and The Smoking Mirror.

There have been a lot of point-and-click games that I've played (or are still in my dreaded backlog) that were sequels to previous games not released on PS4.

For example, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Syberia 3 and Dreamfall Chapters.

I'd like to see them release the originals of these games, especially The Longest Journey (because I loved Dreamfall Chapters so much).

ALSO, I'd like to have the Myst series remastered and ported with trophy support.

There's a rare little game that I used to play when I was a kid and I loved it: Zork: Grand Inquisitor. Totally remastered with trophy support, please.

Just give me all the point-and-click games, please and thank you kindly.

Edited by Desmuria
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Fallout 1 and 2, which I guess really ain't going to happen now since Bethesda owns the rights and were just bought by Microsoft.  I doubt very much that they were interested in ever doing it though.  But playing Wasteland 2 a few years ago on PS4 and playing the Baldur's Gate games now on PS4 illustrates to me how it could be very possible and stay very fun.