PC Games that you wished to be ported to PS4

BadRep24

That's a tough call, so many PC games to pick from that would be a great candidate for porting to PS4.

I would have to say that my choices would be Guild Wars 1 & 2, both are great MMORPG's that offer so much content for you to get stuck into. Beauty of these games is GW1 provides the old school vibe of instance based parties and GW2 is more of a traditional MMO that went F2P not too long back, so you get the best of both worlds in terms of the way they play and feel.

My second choice would be first two Diablo games! I thoroughly enjoyed playing Diablo 3 on both PC and Console, so adding the others to the collection on PS4 would also be nice ? 

Edited by kRiZz_93
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

Creatures 1

Creatures 2

Castle of Illusion - the original Sega game not the PS3 one

Ecco the Dolphin 

The simpsons game

The South Park Game

South Park Chefs Luv Shack

Not anything cool, but games with a lot of nostalgia ☺️

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

All the classic Command and Conquer games.

C&C (plus Covert Operations)

C&C Red Alert ( plus Expansions)

C&C Tiberian Sun (plus Firestorm)

C&C Red Alert 2 (plus Yuri’s Revenge)

C&C Renegade 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/25/2020 at 12:47 PM, Cherrywood said:

Fallout 1 and 2, which I guess really ain't going to happen now since Bethesda owns the rights and were just bought by Microsoft.

Quake 2 (a game that came out almost a year before Fallout 2) got on PS in August 2023, well after Microsoft bought id & Bethesda's parent ZeniMax. I don't think there's a zero chance.

I think it may well be just newer releases (Redfall, Starfield, and anything after that) that we don't get on PS5.

I'd like to see Dishonored 1 & 2 on PS5. D2 being locked at 30 FPS on PS4 is understandable. But the first? The supposedly "definitive" edition is locked at 30 for no good reason. Being a port of a 2012 game, it's nothing a PS4 shouldn't be able to handle at 1080p60.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 5:59 AM, vanessaking2 said:

I would like to see World of Warcraft on Playstation 5 not PS4.

With the new deal

On 1/22/2024 at 11:34 PM, Infected Elite said:

Guild Wars 2

I was thinking the same, why there arent more MMORPG games ported to ps5/consoles in general, i mean, next gen consoles have a great power to do wonders for those kind of games, i always thought that after diablo 2 was announced for consoles that maybe blizzard was going to open a more focused market at consoles.

I know it’s on 360 as well as steam. It will never come out but in a perfect world it would be amazing to get a playstation port of the Left 4 Dead games. So many fun memories of playing with friends. Blows garbage Back 4 Blood out of the water, no question. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Pizza Tower - Would love to see this game ported, preferably after Mr. Stick and any additional playable characters are added. Kinda like Shovel Knight's re-release as Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove?

The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa - Seems like a solid title to own on console as well as PC.

Sam & Max Hit the Road - There's a version on steam, would be cool to have one on PS4/PS5 so I could have beaten every Sam n Max game on both (Excluding the VR Game, since I don't own a headset. ^^:)

Sunset Overdrive - Pal of mine raves about it, it looks fun from what I have seen too.

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - Awesome game, would love to beat it on my PS4/PS5 as well.

• Like 2

Katana Zero (already have it on Switch)

Pizza Tower

Postal 2

Sunset Overdrive

The mainline Touhou games

Team Fortress 2

Trails in the Sky Trilogy 

Super Robot Wars 30 (specifically, I want the PS4 version in English since the JP version is already on PS4)

• Like 2

On 3/13/2024 at 6:42 AM, ninja-star95 said:

Trails in the Sky Trilogy

Yes... a thousand times yes. On PS4 and PS5 you can play about any Trails games but these three. This donut hole needs to be filled.

And now that you mentioned this...

Trails of Cold Steel I & II (for PS5!)

Oh sure we have PS4 versions, but I'd like to see PS5 ones based on the PC port at max graphics settings. PS4's ToCS I & II unfortunately retain the popup from the PS3 originals. And I've heard of PS5 owners having a crash issue with ToCS II (PS4) at a certain point in the game.

Strania: The Stella Machina- A G.Rev shmup that originally appeared on Xbox 360 and was followed by a PC port. Nice BGM by Keishi Yonao.

Quake 4 - Retool the gameplay a bit and make it a BFG Edition. I thought Q4 was alright, but a bit slow paced compared to Quake 2. If you've finished it, you've seen the cliffhanger. Add another 10 missions to tie it up, even if it's paid DLC.

• Like 1