Platinum Difficulty?

BadRep24

Well, its just a hell of a grind and involves a load of RNG. If you’re a big Trekkie fan, I’d suggest it though as it’s a really good insight if you’re big on ST lore. It’s not very difficult though, I 100% it without a single guide, it’s just kinda buggy and cheap at times. (A lot could have been fixed since I last played) - Also the trophy images in this game are amazing.  5/10 difficulty (due to bugs) but expect a long, long, long grind.

Edited by MiamiNights89

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2019 at 5:26 PM, MiamiNights89 said:

Well, its just a hell of a grind and involves a load of RNG. If you’re a big Trekkie fan, I’d suggest it though as it’s a really good insight if you’re big on ST lore. It’s not very difficult though, I 100% it without a single guide, it’s just kinda buggy and cheap at times. (A lot could have been fixed since I last played) - Also the trophy images in this game are amazing.  5/10 difficulty (due to bugs) but expect a long, long, long grind.

Yeah, even with a good ship, some missions (especially higher-leveled) can still shred you apart many times in dogfights (space battles). The key to win those is faster reflexes.

Edited by BadRep24

• 3 months later...

Should be 3 for platinum (federation, klingon, romulan), 4 (TOS starfleet) for 100%.

It would also appear that some trophies cannot be achieved by romulan or jem'hadar characters even when aligned with the federation or kdf, something about them not getting the accolade at the end of the story arc which triggers the trophy.

Focussing on two main characters (fed & kdf) should get you most of the trophies with the other two (rom & TOS) only needing to be progressed a bit to get their faction unique story trophies.

The bottleneck will be the lore trophies, for that you'll need alot of ingame cash (seen some lore chips selling for 20-100mil EC each) or a bunch of low level federation alts doing the daily lore mission till you get lucky.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, overdrive02 said:

hey has anyone else had a problem with the trophy Vigilance not popping and is there anyway to fix this just done the Alpha mission and it did not pop can anyone help me with this please 

I haven't had any problems with any trophies in this game. Maybe you have to play some mission before Vigilance story arc can be continued or you need to be a higher level. If everything won't work then you have to restart with a new character. Whenever you finish a story arc you will get an in game trophy too (Don't know how they are called). If u don't have that one then it's very likely that you haven't finished the entire arc yet.