Optinooby

Resident Evil 7 - Quick & Easy Platinum guides (10hrs)

8 posts in this topic

I've used a few of your guides. They're always incredibly good. This is a game I'll probably play next month for a Halloween type game.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys, im going to get the madhouse run up either tomorrow or the day after. Ive been through it on madhouse, despite going through easy doing all that in 2hr 30mins, my madhouse time was 10 hours lol. But only because I was reloading very difficult points and trying everything to come with easiest approach for you guys, just gotta go through again, record and upload.

May do DLC, not sure yet. 

These will be in same vein as my written guides by the way, only im focusing on youtube more now so most guides will be in video format, not sure when I will get back to written guides.

Thanks anyhow for the interest,  going to be on FF8 after and going to see if I can put something together for that

Edited by Optinooby

Thanks. Had the game for ages. Maybe its time to get it done.

All done now just about, just gotta to reupload the madhouse as there was a problem with game audio, commentary is there though. I will leave the one in the op up for now and remove when I have reuploaded the fixed one.

These should help tremendously with your runs and will net you a platinum in less than 10 hours if you want.

Thanks for looking everyone and will see you around ;)

Haven't played the RE games but I'll keep this in mind if I pick this game up.  Nice work!

Great work like always! I hope you make more videos for the dlc's too!