Insane Impossible- Can’t find any random players-_-

kawasumimai

The gameplay  is so horrible after the newest patch. I bought it due to trailer :(

AI are totally useless. I spent 2 weeks to do insane mode with random. Only Moscow ch2 is left. Watched all videos, guides etc. BUT it’s totally impossible to do it solo after the newest patch. Because AI is more useless than C4.  I even can’t defense the first swarm.

The worst part is that no players. I waited 2 hours to match up with random.. Still no one play this chapter!!!

And also it totally depends on luck. I played as fixer, and couldn’t find any defense tools.... 2 door break and 1 from NPC. Only gave me medic kit. Hopeless!

I gone be crazy.

Really, need any tips for doing  this chapter solo AFTER the newest patch.

I so wanna crash the game, unfortunately it’s digital.  :( 

19 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

try the medic mate. if there is one thing i've learned in the past few days, its the medic is w/o a doubt the best class in the game by quite some margin. 

I tied so hard.... Just no sense. Couldn’t defend the first swarm. No defense, No heavy weapons No powerful main weapons. Every time just gave me pistols. Why is so hard :( Finally matched up with som randoms, but someone just used lv 14 class to play Orz. Really get mad on this game. It’s so depends on the luck. 

Have you done that chapter? 

May I add you ?

pls help me ???

2 hours ago, kawasumimai said:

I tied so hard.... Just no sense. Couldn’t defend the first swarm. No defense, No heavy weapons No powerful main weapons. Every time just gave me pistols. Why is so hard :( Finally matched up with som randoms, but someone just used lv 14 class to play Orz. Really get mad on this game. It’s so depends on the luck. 

Have you done that chapter? 

May I add you ?

pls help me 1f611.png1f611.png1f611.png

I did but as honestly carried. I’m not that good at the game. I agree though, so luck based. It’s such a painful mediocre game.

theres only 3 chapters i did with ai bots, and i had to glitch 2 of them. i have one level left on insane, tokyo setting sun. its impossible to do with ai bots once you get to the first swarm they die immediately. and nobody plays this level. the game is pure luck. sometimes ill play all day and just die continuously with good random players. they throw 2 bulls and a screamer in a fkn ridiculous far away spot just screwing us over. other days i have come on and beat 2 insane levels back to back out of pure luck. the game decides when its going to give you equipment you  need, good defenses, and less bulls and screamers. other times it feels like they just want you to die. the last section of setting sun is friggen ridiculous. if you even make it that far your entire team is on no health, and you dont have enough time to even grab and setup defenses

• 4 weeks later...

I solo extreme. Insane is easy to me, but yeah the defense kits being random can get you. Here is some videos on how to do it by yourself. The AI is actually VERY helpful if you keep them alive. Use common sense and team work, even if the bots don't always do that.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOO5ZQQOt9OtPJbMFghb5Hw/videos

In fact, I will actually help players on PSN with getting the achievement. Just send a friend request telling me why you sent it/how you know of me. Also don't expect me to be playing this a year from now. I like this game but I don't know if I will be playing it then.

Edited by schicic
update
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...