Trophies Glitched and Bugged on Me... :(

Devil_Max

Hi Everyone!

Today i try doing this Two Trophies: Every Dog Has His Day and Lucky Guy...But i have a Big Prob i Unlock the Challenge but dont get any Trophie on doing that... :(:(:(

So now im here try to Figuring a Solution but dont find anything at the Moment...Any one of you have probs for Unlock Trophies or a Solution for That....Please???

I appreciate all the Help Everyone.

Cya Soon and Thank's Alot. ;)

24 minutes ago, Devil_Max said:

CUT

Yes Amigo, happened recently to a colleague of mine with different trophy + this issue is mentioned in the guide also.

There is a possible solution!

You will have to grind those challenges to level 2 and hoping that it will unlock them!

Every Dog Has His Day - go to 70 times.

Lucky Guy - same, grind to 70 times.

DO NOT QUIT the game if you counted or think that you are at exactly 70! Go for one, two more!

Fingers crossed!

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Smashero said:

Yes Amigo, happened recently to a colleague of mine with different trophy + this issue is mentioned in the guide also.

There is a possible solution!

You will have to grind those challenges to level 2 and hoping that it will unlock them!

Every Dog Has His Day - go to 70 times.

Lucky Guy - same, grind to 70 times.

DO NOT QUIT the game if you counted or think that you are at exactly 70! Go for one, two more!

Fingers crossed!

Hi Bro Smashero!

I Hope can make that in time but i dont no if any one want to help me on that two Challenges....because its alot time.... :(

Thank's Alot Man i appreciate all your Help! ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16/09/2019 at 1:14 AM, Smashero said:

So you got your plat :) Congratz! 

Thank's Alot Bro @Smashero i Appreciate all the Help you do on Me on that Game and Everyone who Help me to on this, i hope we can continue Help Eatch Other Everytime when we need and Try to do all the Best for Help Eeryone who need to! ;) Sorry alot for the Late Answer alot Work here in Portugal and Have a Great Day Man! :D

• Like 1