The Online Trophies...

HighQuality_Beef

It can be because I'm pretty strong in Tekken, but I never understood why people have problems with the online trophies. Players in the lowest Ranks (Kyu-Dan Ranks) have no gameplan, they just spam the same move all the time or they mash buttons without even knowing what they are doing. Beating them is easy, you can spam as well all the time unsafe moves you know they won't punish and win. Moves like Law's down+back+circle, Kazuya's up+forward+circle,circle,circle or Bryan's down+forward+X are perfect.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/3/2019 at 8:27 PM, HighQuality_Beef said:

So what are the odds that there are other new Tekken players like myself that are still playing the Tournament mode...? Somehow I got 1% of the trophies, so there's no turning back for me now...

I know the feeling. (The feeling of no turning back now)

• 2 weeks later...

other question ... does the online even work for you? i have a strong (500/50) wired internet connection and every time i get a match online the game immediately quits back out because it failed to establish a connection with the opponent. happened about 20 times until i gave up. not a single match even started

• 1 month later...
On 13/01/2021 at 11:22 AM, Playzocker1988 said:

other question ... does the online even work for you? i have a strong (500/50) wired internet connection and every time i get a match online the game immediately quits back out because it failed to establish a connection with the opponent. happened about 20 times until i gave up. not a single match even started

I can’t even find one single online match

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm not struggling to find matches, and have found a couple of tournaments. Problem is that despite my own strong wired internet connection, and my search parameters for 5 star connections only, the connection's I'm getting are really poor! Doesn't help that the people who actually play this game full time are incredibly sweaty....

41 minutes ago, mareepx said:

I'm not struggling to find matches, and have found a couple of tournaments. Problem is that despite my own strong wired internet connection, and my search parameters for 5 star connections only, the connection's I'm getting are really poor! Doesn't help that the people who actually play this game full time are incredibly sweaty....

The online experience is getting increasingly worse for some reason. I'm playing T7 pretty much daily and yeah, it's going downhill. Try accepting only wired connections. If you play someone on wifi, then your solid connection is limited by theirs (since it's a p2p game) and you will still get some lag spikes. 

On 13.09.2021 at 11:57 AM, Fabinho_10 said:

Do you need to be a psplus member to get the online trophies? Im thinking Playing  the game but i dont have psplus right now.

Yes, you can't play online modes without the subscription. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

The online experience is getting increasingly worse for some reason. I'm playing T7 pretty much daily and yeah, it's going downhill. Try accepting only wired connections. If you play someone on wifi, then your solid connection is limited by theirs (since it's a p2p game) and you will still get some lag spikes. 

How do I change that in my settings?

I don't think it would help much anyway, for some reason it is matching me (0 online wins ever) against people with hundreds, sometimes 500+ wins. Absolutely ridiculous!!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mareepx said:

How do I change that in my settings?

I don't think it would help much anyway, for some reason it is matching me (0 online wins ever) against people with hundreds, sometimes 500+ wins. Absolutely ridiculous!!! 

When you get a connection in the waiting room in either ranked or quick match, there's an icon showing whether the person you matched with is using a wifi or wired connection. Vertical bars are wired, the horizontal, curved wifi symbol ? is wifi. 

Matchmaking is based on rank and not on win count, even in quick match to some extent. So you can't really avoid more experienced players. The game is on Ps Now worldwide currently, so it's probably a bit easier to find people who are just starting. 

• Like 2