New Sale – EA and Digital (EU)

Vergil

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/09/04/new-playstation-store-discounts-start-today-save-up-to-70-on-ea-games

No purchases from me this time around. Very lackluster sale in my eyes in terms of what’s on my wishlist.. a few items did come close though.

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition for €5 - it’s been on the store for less so I’ll leave it off, would like to play the first two before playing the third.

Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass for €14 - again it’s been on the store for less so I’m not going to bother. No surprise to see it on sale though as it’s been given out for free on PS Plus recently. No hurry to continue with the game for now so I’ll pass.

The Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition for €18 - it’s been available as low as €15 so again I’m going to steer clear. 

Edited by GraniteSnake

Disappointed as always. All games on my wishlist have been cheaper before. DLCs/Season Passes rarely go on sale, and if they do the discount is mostly a joke. To illustrate: Sniper Elite 3 goes for 5GBP, cheapest the season pass for the game was is 6.49GBP.

I simply hate and refuse to pay 60% of the base game price for the season pass/DLCs which usually add only a few hours of the gameplay. To look on the bright side, money saved and I can work on my backlog.

I'm seeing several "Recruit" editions for Mass Effect Andromeda, what are these? Why is the full game still at 40 euros? Also in order to get everything singleplayer, which version and DLC should i get? Standard Recruit Edition + Deluxe Upgrade or Deluxe Recruit Edition + Deluxe Upgrade?

The Multiplayer Recruit Packs have nothing exclusive, right?

Edited by Lance_87