A driving theory exam game?

Klart

While I despise garbage "driving simulators", I can get behind theory/written exam games. With no knowledge about the game, it does feel like it's purely executed. Would be great to have a list of different countries with their own rules and shenanigans, not just France ?

27 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Would be great to have a list of different countries with their own rules and shenanigans, not just France 

I thought having the Carmageddon platinum on your profile was enough to get a certificate of equivalence for your driving licence almost anywhere in the world. Was I misinformed?

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I notice this has dropped massively in price in a current sale despite only being out for about 6 weeks.  It seems an intriguing title.  Anyone know if it's only in French language or can you change it to English?  Also wasn't sure if it was something that requires multiple people like a party game of sorts or if it can all be done solo?  It's a bit of a long shot to get a response before the sale is over I know (if I get one at all) but thought I'd try.   

Edited by PondNewt

17 hours ago, PondNewt said:

I notice this has dropped massively in price in a current sale despite only being out for about 6 weeks.  It seems an intriguing title.  Anyone know if it's only in French language or can you change it to English?  Also wasn't sure if it was something that requires multiple people like a party game of sorts or if it can all be done solo?  It's a bit of a long shot to get a response before the sale is over I know (if I get one at all) but thought I'd try.   

For the language it's probably french only (i read this on ps store) and it is 4 player i don't read the trophy so i dunno if requires multiple controller :/ i'm interested too about this game but i whait a more price drop. 

3 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

For the language it's probably french only (i read this on ps store) and it is 4 player i don't read the trophy so i dunno if requires multiple controller :/ i'm interested too about this game but i whait a more price drop. 

Okay thanks, probably won't bother with it then if it's built with multiple players in mind plus the language thing would be a problem.  

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/24/2022 at 8:06 AM, Infernofeuer1 said:

I'm working on a trophy guide for this game, huge painful grind. Idk how long it will still take, almost 1000 questions right answer ready pff..

Almost 1000? There's quite a few more than 1000. 😛 (It's closer to 2000). The worst part is not being able to read French, so writing and reading it correctly would take foreeeever.

Also, they released trophies for 2 or 3 DLCs, but only released one DLC.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1