"Undying" and "Live Fast, Die" Trophies

xLAKITUx

2 hours ago, xLAKITUx said:

Do these have to be done in one sitting? If not, I would assume save scumming is possible? (i.e. - Run through the first world with minimal deaths.) Save and quit. Upload save to PS+. Rinse, repeat?

Any insight on this?

Your assumption is correct. You can save scum, but the most fun and balanced way to earn them is to train on different save slot and then execute it on main save slot. Just make sure you collect about 30 tumors and reserve about 100 lives for safety in The Future. What you'll do is up to you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

Your assumption is correct. You can save scum, but the most fun and balanced way to earn them is to train on different save slot and then execute it on main save slot. Just make sure you collect about 30 tumors and reserve about 100 lives for safety in The Future. What you'll do is up to you.

Appreciate the response. I'm still a bit away from my speed/low-death run. I'm on my first playthrough still. Going to get all the other trophies before I go for those.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

These two are much easier than the Super Mega Cart related stuff. 

I'd advise not really worrying about speed. Focus more on getting through each level as safely as possible. You'll save plenty of time just by not replaying levels over and over. 

• Like 1