ajdidronaught

Curators cut

10 posts in this topic

I pre ordered the game from my local game shop on disc, and I have recently finished my first playthrough, I was wondering if curators cut is only available if you pre order it digitally as I can't find it anywhere on my game, I wanted to get the collectibles this way, but can wait

32 minutes ago, ajdidronaught said:

I pre ordered the game from my local game shop on disc, and I have recently finished my first playthrough, I was wondering if curators cut is only available if you pre order it digitally as I can't find it anywhere on my game, I wanted to get the collectibles this way, but can wait

I got mine as a preorder. Dont even know what the difference is or what it does?

All I've heard is you can get all collectables on it a lot easier, than say playing co-op for the ones you need to play co-op for, I am aiming for the platinum so if it makes the collectibles easier, just wondered why my disc does not have it

I read that Curator cut should be available for everyone later in 2019

3 hours ago, damethodman said:

I got mine as a preorder. Dont even know what the difference is or what it does?

In the theatrical cut's you play Conrad in the chapter "Glamour Girl." In the Curator's Cut you play as Fliss or Brad chasing after Conrad in that chapter, for example.

Basically its the original story but you play as different characters. So while you are down in the dive as Julia, you're back on the Duke of Milan boat as Fliss, etc etc.

8 minutes ago, ajdidronaught said:

All I've heard is you can get all collectables on it a lot easier, than say playing co-op for the ones you need to play co-op for, I am aiming for the platinum so if it makes the collectibles easier, just wondered why my disc does not have it

Cos it's a preorder bonus. But they have said it will be available for free sometime late this year.

I guess it's a business decision. Guess its working as I would definitely going to preorder their next game so I'll have the Curator's Cut mode lol.

IF the game store you have preordered it have said that YOU will get the curator's cut preorder bonus, then they should have handed you a d/l code for it. It's in my d/l list when I preordered it digitally. (If its an online store, they should have emailed you a code for it if they said preorder bonus.)

Edited by KHDelBoy

3 hours ago, ajdidronaught said:

Contact your local game shop and ask them for the pre order bonus. They should give you a code that you can redeem in the PS store that unlocks the Curator's cut. For example I also pre ordered the game from a local game shop and got my copy on Friday(No Curator's cut included). A few minutes ago they emailed me a code which unlocked the Curator's cut. Hope this helps.

Does this mean the Curators Cut let's you get the co-op trophies in single player? or is there anything still necessary to do co-op?

48 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Does this mean the Curators Cut let's you get the co-op trophies in single player? or is there anything still necessary to do co-op?

Yes, you get all the collectibles. I think you can max out Fliss and Conrad's relationship with the curator's cut solo.

You would still need to do co-op for shared play trophy, and max out Brad and Alex's relationship as that one happens when both characters are together so it would be a bit difficult to solo that as you need EXACT replies from each other.

Edited by KHDelBoy

4 minutes ago, KHDelBoy said:

Yes, you get all the collectibles. I think you can max out Fliss and Conrad's relationship with the curator's cut solo.

You would still need to do co-op for shared play trophy, and max out Brad and Alex's relationship as that one happens when both characters are together so it would be a bit difficult to solo that as you need EXACT replies from each other.

Thanks for clearing it up :) appreciate it