PSNP Interviews: Divecomb - Submit Your Questions

What's up PSNP,

A new month has begun, which means it's time for another member interview. This time we (or rather you) are going to do a deep dive on the enigmatic @Divecomb. I tried my best to interrogate him for information for the About Me section, but alas, Divecomb was too strong for my hypnosis. That's why I'm counting on you, the community, to make Divecomb divulge everything. Don't let me down. Question can be submitted starting now until September 13th, 2019.

Divecomb.png

About Me

Aloha everyone , my name is Divecomb , I am a cute cure cruel chill person . Love helping everyone . Love making friends. 

Interview setup 

The setup for all PSNP interviews will be as follows:

1. After the new interviewee has been revealed, the PSNP community will have 10 days to ask their questions. While the community is coming up with questions, the interviewee has the time to work on the standard questions
  2. During those 10 days the interviewee starts working on the standard questions and community questions.
  3. Once the 10 days have passed, the interviewee will have another 7 days to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. Once the interviewee has finished answering the question, I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is PM me saying that they want to be interviewed. After that PM that member will be added to the list of potential interviewee.

Standard Questions

These are the questions that are always sent to the interviewee:

1. How did you come up with your PSN name?
  2. What games convinced you get your PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, and PlayStation 4?
  3. Have you ever been tempted to switch over to the Xbox/Nintendo/PC gaming ecosystems?
  4. What are your top 5 game series and why?
  5. What are your top 5 games and why?
  6. Which unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to the most and why?
  7. Do you have any other hobbies outside of gaming?
  8. Top 5 TV shows, Movies, and/or anime, why, and would you recommend them to people?
  9. Top 5 favorite music bands/group/artists/composers/ost?
  10. Your favorite platinum and why?
  11. Your least favorite platinum and why?
  12. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released, which one would it be and why?
  13. How far are you willing to go for a platinum?
  14. What feature (besides backwards compatibility) do you think the next console generation should have?
  15. How did you come across PSNP?
  16. What is your favorite thing about PSNP?
  17. What is your least favorite thing about PSNP?
  18. If you could be in charge of PSNP for a day, what would you do and why?
  19. What feature on PSNP would you like to have added in the future and why? 
  20. Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout out too and if so why?

PSNP Community Questions

The list below contains the question from the PSNP community:

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

Since a particle can only have a single observed state if a particle were later (relative to the observer) observed at an earlier point in time (relative to the first observation) it must move on a mathematically expressible path to the point of the first observation.  Therefore, the observer should experience a closed time loop where any interaction the particle at any early relative point results in its arrival at the later observed point.

So, my questions is: In Back to the Future, Part I why does Michael J. Fox not observe this?

• Like 1

Congrats on being selected for the next PNSP Interview, @Divecomb!

If you were able to create your own video game (complete with a large budget and supporting team of talented individuals), what genre would it be, would it be focused on single-player or multiplayer, and what would your game be like?

Edited by MossyOakRcn42

Reply : 

Sony PlayStation 3 

Easy Platinum Games Ratalaika Games 

Solo , I am a Trophy Hunter . Some multi-player game require co-operation and friend , example Grand Theft Auto Online , Red Dead Online , Need For Speed Takedown , Burnout Paradise Remastered , too hard to me . I prefer plat single player only game. 

Edited by Divecomb

2 hours ago, Divecomb said:

Me Divecomb is a Philosopher 

LMAO, did you know we are all laughing at you because no-one knows what are you talking about LMAO. 

Philosopher, more like a fail-low-suffer. You're a failure to us all. Because you ain't like us, your thinking is different to us. 

And your name Divecomb, I've never seen this name before, it is like a nonsense weird name, just simply changed a letter. we don't like you because you ain't like us. LMAO. 

3 minutes ago, Sunshine Kitten said:

LMAO, did you know we are all laughing at you because no-one knows what are you talking about LMAO. 

Philosopher, more like a fail-low-suffer. You're a failure to us all. Because you ain't like us, your thinking is different to us. 

And your name Divecomb, I've never seen this name before, it is like a nonsense weird name, just simply changed a letter. we don't like you because you ain't like us. LMAO. 

I am a chillful person , I did say I love helping everyone , but I only help helpable people . I only explan to explanable people . 

I would not feel sad for anyone , because I am a chillful person . 

Philosophy make me becomed a chillful person , and this is why I say sympathy is currency of losers , forgiveness is successness of finders . Like someone asked me a Back To The Future question . I have analised , he is not a explanable person to me so I would not answer his pointless question , he just want to test out I watched that movie or not . 

I not going answer that pointless question , but I can answer another time travel question. 

You all know, 3D [3 Dimension] is 'real' to us , 4D is more higher, you all know this , but 4D is what thing to 3D , some of you may not know . 4D is like a multiple timeline to us . In Back To The Future , Protagonist Marty McFly travel to 4D first and then travel across different 3D timeline, because he came from a more higher Dimension , so he no need to obey the rules of lower Dimension . 

10 minutes ago, Divecomb said:

Philosophy make me becomed a chillful person , and this is why I say sympathy is currency of losers , forgiveness is successness of finders . Like someone asked me a Back To The Future question . I have analised , he is not a explanable person to me so I would not answer his pointless question , he just want to test out I watched that movie or not . 

I not going answer that pointless question , but I can answer another time travel question. 

You all know, 3D [3 Dimension] is 'real' to us , 4D is more higher, you all know this , but 4D is what thing to 3D , some of you may not know . 4D is like a multiple timeline to us . In Back To The Future , Protagonist Marty McFly travel to 4D first and then travel across different 3D timeline, because he came from a more higher Dimension , so he no need to obey the rules of lower Dimension . 

Who cares, don't quote me, I don't wanna see you anymore. 

• Like 2