PSNP Interviews: Divecomb - Submit Your Questions

You have an odd way of expressing yourself, is there a story/inspiration behind it or is just for shits and giggles?

I'm asking that as an honest interview question btw.

Edited by Sofa King
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Divecomb said:

Me like Dragon-Archon and other Gentlemen . 

This is my Answer of the 20th Basic Question . 

I am a chillful person 

2 hours ago, Divecomb said:

Did say I am a Philosopher , I only explan to explanable person , I may know you are which type of person through your post and your self information.

i have a question about philosophy and the 20th basic question : in your chillful, philosophical world where thou only explains to explanable persons, are there women?...or is it just Dragon-Archon and the other Gentlemen?...

5 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

No offense, but can we actually make these interviews worthwhile?  The previous months have been great

If it's only a once a month thing, then I'd like to see someone genuine interviewed rather than this...whatever this even is right now

Lol, agreed. I'm genuinely confused about what's going on here. Can't tell if he just has really bad English or if he's trolling because all of his posts are similar to these but are harmless in nature (as in not directly aimed at anyone).

@Divecomb, what's your 1st language? (Not an interview question). If you have trouble speaking English, maybe we can help you out to make this a good interview. Anyways, I do trust @Dragon-Archon's decision on whatever he wants to do with this! :P

Anyways, here's my interview question: What is the most overrated Final Fantasy and most underrated Final Fantasy game?

On 9/5/2019 at 3:14 AM, Briste said:

I see your last trophy was earned 7 months ago. Why the long break? Other systems? Work?

It is a unique question , simple answer , I now play on Xbox , because PlayStation have became a platinum platform to me , and I am not interested in platinum anymore. 

On 9/5/2019 at 4:16 AM, Lumi said:

A chocobo and a mog walked into a bar...

Given only the use of 4 sentences, how would you finish the above story?

These type of story are boring in my opinion, I am not a cheerful person but I am a chillful person. 

On 9/5/2019 at 1:28 PM, MossyOakRcn42 said:

Merci 

On 9/5/2019 at 1:38 PM, MidnightDragon said:

What upcoming game are you looking forward to the most?

Cyberpunk 2077 , like a fictional futuristic version of Hill Valley. May learn some philosophical knowledge. 

I have answered all question that I want answer 

This thread have been forced to be ended. 

Edited by Divecomb

This guy regularly trolled the old chat room while it was still up daily, for about half an hour a day.

@Dragon-Archon Interview candidates should probably be vetted to make sure they understand the format / will follow through / and (possibly) somewhat regular forum users. I vote we move on to the next interviewee. He seems to be done before it even started, considering his last statement.

12 minutes ago, Divecomb said:

I have answered all question that I want answer 

This thread have been forced to be ended. 

• Like 3