Vita verison not in NA

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The game is listed for PS4. Do you know if you buy that version, also get PSVita version as well some other game does (like Awesone Pea, for example)?

On 12/4/2021 at 1:07 AM, Retrogamer125 said:

I just looked on the ps vita and ps3 store and it seems that you cant find it on ps vita store but you can find it on ps3 store so if you can buy it on ps3 it will be added to your vita list 

Yes, in the PSvita store is not listed neither.

On 4/11/2021 at 11:36 PM, MrTrofyHunter said:

confirmed delist from PS Vita NA Store? Unable to find it.

I've tweeted EAS and Sometimes You. I'll update if I hear back

1 hour ago, Shadowhedgy said:

The game is listed for PS4. Do you know if you buy that version, also get PSVita version as well some other game does (like Awesone Pea, for example)?

Yes, in the PSvita store is not listed neither.

Not cross buy

• Like 1

On 30/4/2021 at 3:03 PM, diskdocx said:

I've tweeted EAS and Sometimes You. I'll update if I hear back

Not cross buy

Thanks! We´ll be waiting for any updates. The Facebook site seems kind of abandoned,

I entered through the PS3 store, and it seems there is a cross buy between PS3 and PSVita.

29 minutes ago, Shadowhedgy said:

Thanks! We´ll be waiting for any updates. The Facebook site seems kind of abandoned,

I entered through the PS3 store, and it seems there is a cross buy between PS3 and PSVita.

Yeah, I got crickets on twitter so I don't know what to say. There is no cross buy, but you can buy the game using the PS3 store - the version you purchase on the PS3 store is the Vita version, this was never released on PS3. So at least there is a viable work around.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 11:22 AM, diskdocx said:

Yeah, I got crickets on twitter so I don't know what to say. There is no cross buy, but you can buy the game using the PS3 store - the version you purchase on the PS3 store is the Vita version, this was never released on PS3. So at least there is a viable work around.

Thanks, but cracking out my PS3 just to purchase a game for the Vita is a pain. May have to it they don't get the game back up on the Vita store. Appreciate your efforts in reaching out. In fact, many Sometimes You games are on sale on the Vita now for .99 cents in the NA store. Wanting to jump on this.

https://twitter.com/Pinkerator/status/1390721646978285573?s=20

Edited by MrTrofyHunter
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Thanks, but cracking out my PS3 just to purchase a game for the Vita is a pain. May have to it they don't get the game back up on the Vita store. Appreciate your efforts in reaching out. In fact, many Sometimes You games are on sale on the Vita now for .99 cents in the NA store. Wanting to jump on this.

https://twitter.com/Pinkerator/status/1390721646978285573?s=20

I messaged them again yesterday in that thread, and someone else also tweeted them that the game isn't showing. They appear to be aware, but it's not clear if there's a plan to fix it.

I'm not sure if this is a sale, or a permanent price adjustment, since you can't do Vita sales anymore. I grabbed Pantsu using the PS3 store. For a buck, (or a buck fifty CDN because Sony completely fails at calculating exchange) you can't go wrong grabbing all these games. There's a few gems and lots of decent games that will give you a few hours enjoyment.