XP and Gold Bug

ThaRular

My Charakter was level 10. I joined an online game to respawn the Mobs to Level up cause I am playing in Veteran. In the online game i ported to the area the other Player was playing. There was an NPC showing i could end a quest there even if i never had been to that area before. I finished the quest and instantly got lvl 100 and 1.2 Million Gold. Both trophys popped. The Mobs in the area were over level 1000. I oneshotted one of these Mobs and got ober 500 Million Gold. 

21 minutes ago, ThaRular said:

I am just afraid to get flagged as cheater even if it was not my fault and i did not do anything wrong. Anything i have to do?

There is nothing you can do and you will not be flagged. Same level glitch also exists in Sacred 3 and even in Need For Speed : Shift. I have earned all the level trophies respectively, just like hundreds of other players. You can level up to highest possible without even trying or starting the singleplayer, exatcly as same as your case. Don't be paranoid and enjoy the game. 

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus

4 hours ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

There is nothing you can do and you will not be flagged. Same level glitch also exists in Sacred 3 and even in Need For Speed : Shift. I have earned all the level trophies respectively, just like hundreds of other players. You can level up to highest possible without even trying or starting the singleplayer, exatcly as same as your case. Don't be paranoid and enjoy the game. 

No, neither of those games are the same thing, and flagging rules work differently for them. In both of those games (as well as other games like Borderlands), you are using only in-game features to level up quickly. In particular, you are using someone else who has already levelled up (presumably legitimately) to level you up quick. THAT is not against the site rules, and won't get you flagged.

What's happening here is different. Here, someone else is using hacks to make a hacked game, and that hacked game levels you up quickly. This is akin to what happens in games like Call of Duty where hackers create hacked lobbies to unlock trophies for people (even innocent people who don't want that), which DOES get you flagged here.

We should maybe get someone from the flag team to weigh in here for an official answer, but do not just go around telling people that this won't get them flagged.

19 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

No, neither of those games are the same thing, and flagging rules work differently for them. In both of those games (as well as other games like Borderlands), you are using only in-game features to level up quickly. In particular, you are using someone else who has already levelled up (presumably legitimately) to level you up quick. THAT is not against the site rules, and won't get you flagged.

What's happening here is different. Here, someone else is using hacks to make a hacked game, and that hacked game levels you up quickly. This is akin to what happens in games like Call of Duty where hackers create hacked lobbies to unlock trophies for people (even innocent people who don't want that), which DOES get you flagged here.

We should maybe get someone from the flag team to weigh in here for an official answer, but do not just go around telling people that this won't get them flagged.

Is there cross-play between PC and PS4?

No Torchlight II is not something that should be "whitelisted" as it is very easy to see hacked lobbies so it's the players own fault for using it.

You can 100% this game by yourself or with a friend in Invite only mode aswell if you want to take extra steps against random strangers.

The game can be played on Casual, even Hardcore and offers no challenge if you don't want to play the game.

But hey why buy it in the first place if so.

1 hour ago, NightRusticDawn said:

No Torchlight II is not something that should be "whitelisted" as it is very easy to see hacked lobbies so it's the players own fault for using it.

You can 100% this game by yourself or with a friend in Invite only mode aswell if you want to take extra steps against random strangers.

The game can be played on Casual, even Hardcore and offers no challenge if you don't want to play the game.

But hey why buy it in the first place if so.

What are you talking? Own fault? If you go on onlineplay you are not shown any Lobby. You just get put in a random game. So tell me please how it is my fault when i get in a Random game, finish a quest and get to lvl 100 without knowing?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

i can confirm this is not a hack

i joined a friend server and the enemies got to lvl 80000 or 70000 they drop around 300~500mil gold

but you cant gain exp from them and they die in 1 hit

its a server side glitch or bug and once you kill an enemy you dont gain any exp and it locks you out from gaining lvls

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hakoom said:

i can confirm this is not a hack

i joined a friend server and the enemies got to lvl 80000 or 70000 they drop around 300~500mil gold

but you cant gain exp from them and they die in 1 hit

its a server side glitch or bug and once you kill an enemy you dont gain any exp and it locks you out from gaining lvls

+1 this, I know exactly how to do it and it's pretty simple. When you use the warp to teleport to your friend, instead of pressing "Square" like it says you press "X" and it somehow glitch you in the same map but a different world with monsters over levels 1000. It doesn't also work on the first time you may need to do it a few time. They drop golds but no EXP. And if you're wondering how you get to level 100 using this glitch, it's simple. In some of the maps there is some soldiers getting attacked by monsters and once you killed all of them he give you a reward, In the glitch the reward is about 100000000EXP which get you to level 100 in a second. It also work in hardcore but for some reason you cannot kill any monsters. Frosted Hills is a good place to get it. I have video proof

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

+1 this, I know exactly how to do it and it's pretty simple. When you use the warp to teleport to your friend, instead of pressing "Square" like it says you press "X" and it somehow glitch you in the same map but a different world with monsters over levels 1000. It doesn't also work on the first time you may need to do it a few time. They drop golds but no EXP. And if you're wondering how you get to level 100 using this glitch, it's simple. In some of the maps there is some soldiers getting attacked by monsters and once you killed all of them he give you a reward, In the glitch the reward is about 100000000EXP which get you to level 100 in a second. It also work in hardcore but for some reason you cannot kill any monsters. Frosted Hills is a good place to get it. I have video proof

i found how to do 2 glitches now

join any mp game and warp to the player.. enemies will be lvl 70000 or 80000

they die in  1hit and drop millions but no exp

the 2nd glitch is insta ng+++++

once you are in ng+ make a manual save then quit to xmb and relaunch game, game will be ng++

repeat for an extra+

il test the lvl 100 glitch bec getting to 100 is really tiresome lol .. took me 2 full days of playing to just get from 50~75

Edited by Hakoom

15 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

i found how to do 2 glitches now

join any mp game and warp to the player.. enemies will be lvl 70000 or 80000

they die in  1hit and drop millions but no exp

the 2nd glitch is insta ng+++++

once you are in ng+ make a manual save then quit to xmb and relaunch game, game will be ng++

repeat for an extra+

il test the lvl 100 glitch bec getting to 100 is really tiresome lol .. took me 2 full days of playing to just get from 50~75

Yeah I knew about the NG+ glitch both my hardcore and nonhardcore characters are NG+5 lol.For lvl100 do it in frosted hillls, once you see monsters level 7000 just run around the map and eventually youll find a guy with a quest to redeem. Sometime theres monsters to kill around him before he pop the quest complete, sometime hes already waiting there with the quest. 

1 hour ago, Kulzyc said:

Yeah I knew about the NG+ glitch both my hardcore and nonhardcore characters are NG+5 lol.For lvl100 do it in frosted hillls, once you see monsters level 7000 just run around the map and eventually youll find a guy with a quest to redeem. Sometime theres monsters to kill around him before he pop the quest complete, sometime hes already waiting there with the quest. 

got it thanks !

saved me 50h of gametime lol

now just the bloody legendary which isnt droping

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

got it thanks !

saved me 50h of gametime lol

now just the bloody legendary which isnt droping

There's 2 easy method for that, the easiest is asking someone you know trade one to you, I'd gladly help but I'm not home right now lol. The second one is buying random weapons from the guy in mapworks, it's random but any weapons that cost over 10000 golds can randomly be a legendary. Got all mine like that. It shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes 

6 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

There's 2 easy method for that, the easiest is asking someone you know trade one to you, I'd gladly help but I'm not home right now lol. The second one is buying random weapons from the guy in mapworks, it's random but any weapons that cost over 10000 golds can randomly be a legendary. Got all mine like that. It shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes 

i will try today with the mapwork method if it doesnt work il msg you on psn later :P

• Like 1