Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy coming to PS4

34 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

The only Battlefront 2 is the OG Battlefront 2. We do not speak of the sithspit.

How viable would a port of OG Battlefront 2 be without the multiplayer component? Is it a deal breaker? People speak fondly of that element, though I believe it was only for the Xbox and PC versions.

Also are the Jedi Knight games not getting an Xbox port because they’re all backwards compatible?

Edited by bikeman223

As I recall OG Battlefront 2 had 2 player split-screen for PS2, 4 for Xbox. People tend to have fond memories of the split-screen multiplayer, and Galactic Conquest. Can't forget Galactic Conquest. I wouldn't say multiplayer is a dealbreaker as Galactic Conquest and most of the game is doable offline. 

Edited by dakk55

15 hours ago, Copanele said:

I need to resupply the salt reserves from using the butterfly in Academy online xD

You'd better not do that if you know what's good for you ?

HeftyRepentantAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

8 hours ago, dakk55 said:

Oh yes. Can't wait to jump back into playing  Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy again.

I love playing those games for moments like this.

Image result for jedi academy funny gif

I loved levels where there were pitfalls and other things you could do acrobatics with. I remember replaying that specific one in the gif a lot just so I could do all sorts of tricks in it. It really felt great when you pulled them off. It felt even cooler if you managed to slice off a limb while doing it.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Redgrave said:

You'd better not do that if you know what's good for you 1f62c.png

Well of course that's only the appetizer xD menu also contains dead angling, strafetech and that stupid crouch fast attack in lightsaber fast mode. That if we go no force powers ofc. 

Nah jokes asides I am really happy these games are being brought on ps4 and double happy that there are people who do know of them and want them. Can't wait to have pure fun in multiplayer with everyone :dance:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...