Glitched into NG+++

Archavia

This has now happened to me too ?

I'm Level 55 but have been thrown into NG++ which is Level 83 in Act 1.  I'm a glass canon mage and can kill most things, but the XP gain won't be enough to carry me through later Acts. 

I'm guessing that if they patch this later, they won't reset the NG levels for existing characters.

Can I keep leveling in Mapworks indefinitely, or will the vendor run out of Maps? 

You can keep buying maps and run them all the way to level 100, which is honestly faster than running through NG+ anyway. They sell maps from level 50 up to 105 so if you're glitched into NG++ or higher, then that is likely your best bet. Just make sure that if you're going to do maps that you get a waypoint outside of the Mapworks before you go there, otherwise you'll never be able to leave it. So just don't teleport there via a waypoint scroll.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Archavia said:

You can keep buying maps and run them all the way to level 100, which is honestly faster than running through NG+ anyway. They sell maps from level 50 up to 105 so if you're glitched into NG++ or higher, then that is likely your best bet. Just make sure that if you're going to do maps that you get a waypoint outside of the Mapworks before you go there, otherwise you'll never be able to leave it. So just don't teleport there via a waypoint scroll.

Phew...that's great thanks!

On 9/15/2019 at 1:11 PM, B-Wegrzyn90PL said:

I have the same problem. Like you see my friends this game is fresh and still need some patches. 

Indeed it does. I appreciate the heads up from everyone. Stashing the save file before NG+ sounds like a necessity, until it is patched. Otherwise, loving this game so far!

I was close to act 4 in ng + with my lvl 70 enginer but the game gives me all the time error code CE-34878-0. I had to delete my safe. I reloaded my safe from the deserts in ng + i lost 5 lvls. So if i do maps ,u get there as well quick 1 mil gold? Even if u have to buy the maps all the time?

NG+ really is glitchy. I started my NG+ today and when I got to Estherian Enclave I noticed the main quest had reverted back to talk to Destroyer and I was in NG++ with Echo Pass being lvl 81. So I went back to talk to Destroyer again, returned to Estherian Enclave and now everything seemed to be ok, except that I was still in NG++. I then thought I'll just run some Mapworks to level up a bit before continuing. So I ran two maps before noticing that the main quest had again reverted back to talking to Destroyer and I couldn't exit Mapworks as the only waypoint I can reach via the portal there is Mapworks itself. So it looks like I'll grind the rest of the trophies running just Mapworks.

my friend wanted to play coop with me and he glitched from lvl 15 to lvl 100 and got 800 million gold sudenly when he killed 1 monster only... no idea wtf happened here...

the game is broken and is a big mess online.. alot of loading screens and crashing when playing with a friend which 90% of the time doesnt even work and requires alot of restarts

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 8:12 AM, topkiddie said:

What is the best way to get level 100 guys ? its one of the only few things im missing im level 60

I think the fastest way is using the Mapmaker quests, you can buy new ones from him and make sure you choose ones that are the same level or higher than your current level. IMO, that got boring really quickly, so I just started NG+ and have been playing my way through the campaign again.