Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise announced

ziggypossum

I never expected this game would get a sequel. I kinda flipped out when I heard the news. :lol: It sounds like both Origins and A Blessing in Disguise will be coming to PS4 at some point in the future, so I guess I'll hold out for that. Hopefully the original game can finally run at a decent frame rate. :P

I might try and pre-order the collector's edition of Origins, though, since I plan on getting a Switch anyway and we don't know if it'll just be digital on PS4.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 9/5/2019 at 6:27 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I never expected this game would get a sequel. I kinda flipped out when I heard the news. :lol: It sounds like both Origins and A Blessing in Disguise will be coming to PS4 at some point in the future, so I guess I'll hold out for that. Hopefully the original game can finally run at a decent frame rate. :P

I might try and pre-order the collector's edition of Origins, though, since I plan on getting a Switch anyway and we don't know if it'll just be digital on PS4.

I really do hope they come to PS4. They might be one of my rare Day-1 purchases if they do.

• Like 1