Games that don't work with PS4s activities

GUDGER666

Lately I've played 2 games that just don't work at all with activities, like in what's new they don't show played for the first time, and no trophies earned show either. These are The Surge and NASCAR Heat 2. Anyone else have similar problems? I know some aren't interested in them but i like looking in what's new and seeing what people have been up to. 

10 minutes ago, Emina said:

Do you appear offline when playing? I find my activities aren’t updated if I don’t play “online”.

No i was showing as online. I played Sniper Elite 4 straight after The Surge yesterday and the trophies for that showed in What's New. 

I’ve had a look online and it appears there’s no real fix for this. Some other solutions I’ve found are to change your settings and make your profile public. Or check to see if your game is hidden, hidden games won’t show activity. Also, try syncing your list and then refreshing your activity feed - see if that helps. 

I’ve had the same issue in the past and I’ve found it to be a very random problem. Sometimes all my activities are posted just fine then out of the blue, usually for a few weeks at a time, it’ll stop posting anything or become very choosey with what it wants to show. Sometimes it’ll post the wrong thing too like a few weeks ago it says that I was in an arm wrestling competition on GTAV, but I haven’t arm wrestled for a year or more. I believe it to be an ongoing bug that Sony won’t fix anytime soon. It’s just not really important enough to get looked at I guess...

Its happen randomly with games and accounts. Really no real concrete fix. Heh some games on the other hand love to spam the whats new activities. Like ex. Killing Floor. Literally thetes an announcement if everything you do thats not even a trophy earned...I think there are numerous games that does that too. Feels like an ad.