NG+ coming September 13th & 2 new difficulties. Also adds multiple new trophies.

ObsceneSociopath

On 9/6/2019 at 6:00 PM, BlackTorito said:

I don’t think any normal player would play these new modes after completing the game to be honest, specially since there is not even anything special or different on them, just different values and disabled tools.

There is not even any reward aside from the trophies, so, I can bet only us who care about trophies would care enough to take part on their new modes.

This exactly 100% And, even some of us trophy hunters don't want to play through it 4,5,6, times etc. There's nothing new. And I have so many other games in my backlog. I don't want to waste over 100 hrs 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Come take a look and laugh at the dumb "proposals" of Survival-NG+

https://www.reddit.com/r/DaysGone/comments/d2o9lu/what_are_you_hoping_for_from_the_new_difficulty/

Every idea of making the game drag as much as possible rather than being harder is here.

That's why they aren't devs.

Some of those guys are freaking masochists lol.

Honestly though, reading those comments shows that there are people that just really like this game and want more out of it, so maybe some people in here shouldn't feel like they're being targeted by the devs for being a trophy hunter, cause seriously thats just dumb.

• Like 1

!!! Before starting NG+ sell all your hoarded meat and ears !!!

!!! ICPA tech doesn't carry over, so make that post-game stun gun before NG+ !!!

What transfers over from a story completed game save

• Skills

• Bike Skins and Parts

• Unlocks after acquiring the bike from Manny in “Drifters Up On the Mountain”

• Weapons

• Encampment Trust and Credits

• Health/Stamina/Focus upgrades

• Trophy progress

• Collectibles

• NERO Injectors

What does not transfer over to New Game+

• IPCA Tech

• Crafted items

• Materials/crafting items

• Freaker Ears

• Animal Meat

3 trophies:

Gold - One more ride

Clear in NG+ (any mode)

Silver - 2 Days 2 Done

Clear in NG+ in Hard2 or Survival2 modes

Bronze - Logan's shadow

Kill an enemy with every type of ammo from the new NG+ weapon

Edited by VegaTheGreat
  • Like 2

On 9/5/2019 at 11:43 AM, LoughNessMonster said:

Then don't.

I'm not defending Bend adding lazy post-release content. I'm just saying there's no obligation to play it. A lot of people in this thread are acting like there is.

My beef is I wanted the shit to start.  They had years.  This speaks of the greedy current gen.  I would've loved to dive into survival, then prep for surv 2 or hard 2.  But even survival came out late.  I mean if all you have to say is then don't, you are kind of defending this absurd shit.  I'm not a trophy whore like a lot here, I want the fucking modes released at reasonable times.  I completely understand even the the most serious trophy enthusiasts gripe here.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed griefing
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

!!! Before starting NG+ sell all your hoarded meat and ears !!!

!!! ICPA tech doesn't carry over, so make that post-game stun gun before NG+ !!!

What transfers over from a story completed game save

• Skills

• Bike Skins and Parts

• Unlocks after acquiring the bike from Manny in “Drifters Up On the Mountain”

• Weapons

• Encampment Trust and Credits

• Health/Stamina/Focus upgrades

• Trophy progress

• Collectibles

• NERO Injectors

What does not transfer over to New Game+

• IPCA Tech

• Crafted items

• Materials/crafting items

• Freaker Ears

• Animal Meat

3 trophies:

Gold - One more ride

Clear in NG+ (any mode)

Silver - 2 Days 2 Done

Bronze - Logan's shadow

Just saying, but the trophy grades are weirdly reversed.

A much logical NG+ trophy system, like how Horizon and Spider-man's NG+ trophies are laid out:

Logan's Shadow (Bronze)

One More Ride (Silver) - The equivalent of New Game+ Completed (Bronze) in Horizon and One More Time (Bronze) in Spider-man.

2 Days 2 Done (Gold) - Like how Horizon puts their Ultra Hard NG+, but it's Silver, or Spider-man's Ultimate NG+.

Edited by BadRep24

On 9/9/2019 at 6:26 AM, jonesey46 said:

I'm 100% with you. People here acting like Bend are the second coming of Jesus because they added "free content" are mental. It's not content, it's a trophy for playing a game you already played.

If this shit was happening 10 years ago people would be losing their minds.

I agree ng+ and difficulty trophies are lazy extra content.  I mean great they didn't charge for it.  But it baffles me that people think they're getting something great for free when they are just getting to play the same game with a few minor changes.  Bend studios is new to this i understad but ng+ isn't something people typically want with 60 hr games.  Clearly they think they have developed something much better than it really is to insist we replay the game in all these different difficulties.  Survivor, hard, hard 2, survivor 2, NG+.  It's all biullshit to trick you into thinking they have given you something.  The challenges are half assed boring/repetitive also.  This game was ok for a single play through.  I complete most every game I play but playing this game several times over is not happening.  I don't like it but I can live with it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SilkyJay86 said:

My beef is I wanted the shit to start.  They had years.  This speaks of the greedy current gen.  I would've loved to dive into survival, then prep for surv 2 or hard 2.  But even survival came out late.  I mean if all you have to say is then don't, you are kind of defending this absurd shit.  I'm not a trophy whore like a lot here, I want the fucking modes released at reasonable times.  I completely understand even the the most serious trophy enthusiasts gripe here.  I mean you had no obligation to post such an obviously, dim, thought, but you did.

You disagree with me, therefore I must be "dim."

Amazing.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, trojbrown40 said:

Bronze - Logan's shadow

Question on this trophy. Is this new weapon given to us from the beginning of NG + or do we have to do something to earn it. Also, what is the new weapon? Is it the Growler from the 11th challenge?

It should be in your weapon's locker from the start of NG+. The weapon is called BND-150. It's a sniper from a game also developed by Bend called Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow. Just like the crossbow trophy, you'll need to craft each of the weapon's special ammo types and earn a kill with each.

can this game just stop fuking us for once? it went from a really awesome base game, to the survival bs, then the ridiculous challenges that if you didnt get them before they fixed the glitches then you skipped out, now they want me to play this crap again. this went from the perfect game to a game thats just pissing me off at this point.  why the fck didnt they add the new game plus mode at the same time as survivor mode? thats a extra playthrough for no reason

On 9/12/2019 at 4:16 AM, jonesey46 said:

Some of those guys are freaking masochists lol.

Honestly though, reading those comments shows that there are people that just really like this game and want more out of it, so maybe some people in here shouldn't feel like they're being targeted by the devs for being a trophy hunter, cause seriously thats just dumb.

if thats the case they could of made the new content WITHOUT trophies like they do for other games. i just finished wwz and there was almost no trophy hunters playing that game. yet no content just came out that didnt require trophies. everyone with a high rank on that game didnt have more then one or 2 platinums.

21 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

3 trophies:

Gold - One more ride

Clear in NG+ (any mode)

Silver - 2 Days 2 Done

Bronze - Logan's shadow

whats the difference between hard2 mode and survival 2 mode? i have a save when i beat the game on survival, and then i also have a save when i beat it on whatever difficulty was before that came out.

17 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

So what chellenges are the hardest out of the 12? I'm still stuck on the first one " Surrounded".

Iv'e gotten 8-900 kills but only 85k score since i seem to loose the multiplier all the time.

If it get alot harder then Surrounded im screwed =>

Check all the other threads for tips and pointers for each Challenge, they're all labeled at the headline. Yeah Surrounded is one of the harder ones. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kantera said:

So just to be absolutely sure: I've allready earned the trophy for completing it on survivor difficulty. If I start a new game + now on Hard II difficulty, will I earn the following trophies by completing the game?:

• One More Ride
  • 2 Days 2 Done

Thanks!

Can anyone confirm this? I just want to be sure before starting my 3rd run :)