BOSS HUNT September 24th, 2019 through to September 30th, 2019

Well, let's hope they moved the boss hunt event to halloween.

"Spooky Squash is a plant boss in the Boss Hunt gamemode in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. From October 26, 2016 to October 29, 2016, and later returns on April 27, 2017 to April 30, 2017 and August 31, 2017 to September 3, 2017. He was the main boss in the "Tale of The Spooky Squash" Boss Hunt gamemode in the Mystery Portal. "

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Spooky_Squash

11 hours ago, rocam315 said:

Well, let's hope they moved the boss hunt event to halloween.

"Spooky Squash is a plant boss in the Boss Hunt gamemode in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. From October 26, 2016 to October 29, 2016, and later returns on April 27, 2017 to April 30, 2017 and August 31, 2017 to September 3, 2017. He was the main boss in the "Tale of The Spooky Squash" Boss Hunt gamemode in the Mystery Portal. "

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Spooky_Squash

Hopefully. If that Cats Vs. Dino’s event really show up then I would say there’s a chance still. But with EA...let’s just say I’m never supporting this company again.

I have been pushy with EA on their forums for answers about boss hunt. I asked "will we ever see boss hunt again?" and have just been given the answer 

"Boss Hunt will be making a return to the garden in the future, standby for communication from Dr. Zomboss…soon'ish. Standard smile "

By one of the moderators. This looks promising. I hope it becomes true!

Source: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Again-no-boss-hunt/m-p/8212628#M35446

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

I have been pushy with EA on their forums for answers about boss hunt. I asked "will we ever see boss hunt again?" and have just been given the answer 

"Boss Hunt will be making a return to the garden in the future, standby for communication from Dr. Zomboss…soon'ish. Standard smile "

By one of the moderators. This looks promising. I hope it becomes true!

Source: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Again-no-boss-hunt/m-p/8212628#M35446

The same moderator replied on the battlefield issue that was taken place in May, they fixed it just last week. So, we’ll get boss hunt in about 2-19 months ?

• Like 1

On 18/09/2019 at 4:47 AM, ScintillaWolf said:

Would you argue its still worth starting with Cats vs Dinos in the rotation? Shame they're not both on back to back.

Cats VS Dynos is active at the beginning of October. I'm assuming people will be able to see October's full calendar before the event is over, so some may want to wait until the October calendar is out before playing. We don't know yet, but they might do a Boss Rush event on Halloween, so people could potentially get both of thosse trophies in one go. This would be the ideal situation for people, I would say.

On 18/09/2019 at 9:44 AM, WozJr23 said:

There is NO boss hunt. Hard truth but we will probably never see a boss hunt again.

As long as it wasn't confirmed by the devs, I wouldn't bet on it. I'm still hopeful that it will come in rotation another time, but I would also understand (and learn) if this game gets to be the second impossible game on my profile. I'm a patient person, I'll keep checking every month ad infinitum either until it shows up or I stop getting trophies overall.

I'm lowkey hopeful that, despite removed, the event will actually show up in game within the next 6 hours. October is also just around the corner and it could happen by then. We will see, time will tell.

Edited by TheYuriG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5-9-2019 at 7:49 PM, Cleggworth said:

It's a significant amount of play needed to get to this point. Even on normal they'll destroy an inexperienced team in no time. Many of them have strategies that require specific character types and abilities. You can pay real cash for them or unlock them using sticker packs which is as RNG as they come so it's a helluva grind.

wel i only started playing this game recently. and i noticed this boss hunt thread. im not a 100 procenter but i like the game enough to have a go at the boss hunt trophies whenever boss hunts come back. what would be the minimum amount of grinding needed to get this trophy? i have 2 master plants and working towards master zombie. i payed so many consumeable packs i got between 40 and 80 of each on plants and zombies so i guess im fine on consumeables

any zombie or plant who is like very overpowered? i do wanna grind some more master plants and zombies but im not going to max them all lol

plant wise i maxed normal sunflower and vampire sunflower. and zombie wise im very close on mastering all star

54 minutes ago, dhelala said:

Still waiting on the next boss hunt event .. anyone knows when it's popping up ?

nothing on the site's event calendar about boss hunt, can't check ingame rn to see if January's events are listed there but I'll assume it'll be another hefty wait for these events to roll back around. And I missed both of them again cuz I kept forgetting to check! woops