General Trophy Information

Shadiochao

I'm at 99%. Bought all the unlocked moves and items (including the secret store items), did all the side quests, broke all the statues, found all the cats, and defeated the secret boss. No clue what else I'm missing. I have Kyoko maxed, but not Misako. Hopefully recruits really don't count.

Edited by LaxativePayne

8 hours ago, LaxativePayne said:

I'm at 99%. Bought all the unlocked moves and items (including the secret store items), did all the side quests, broke all the statues, found all the cats, and defeated the secret boss. No clue what else I'm missing. I have Kyoko maxed, but not Misako. Hopefully recruits really don't count.

from my testing just now you need to recruit at least one of each enemy type 

10 hours ago, i_win_them_all said:

from my testing just now you need to recruit at least one of each enemy type 

I got the platinum last evening. Out of curiosity I started new game+ again in an attempt to max Misako, but when I gave up and quit, I saw that my save file was at 100%. Only thing I did differently was recruit those whip and yakuza enemies, who I missed before. However, the slots for the wrestlers and punks are still blacked out for me--I haven't recruited any of them. I assume there's some flexibility in the 100% requirements?

Edited by LaxativePayne

1 hour ago, LaxativePayne said:

I got the platinum last evening. Out of curiosity I started new game+ again in an attempt to max Misako, but when I gave up and quit, I saw that my save file was at 100%. Only thing I did differently was recruit those whip and yakuza enemies, who I missed before. However, the slots for the wrestlers and punks are still blacked out for me--I haven't recruited any of them. I assume there's some flexibility in the 100% requirements?

what exactly did you do to reach 100%?
tell me with details please

Been stuck at 99% for the past day.lol I have no clue as to why even after double checking the requirements here. I wish games like this had yakuza like check lists to avoid things like this happening. Guess i'll just wait till a guide is out on what the exact requirements are. Im not going to stress over it and just move on to something else.

Edited by AlphaExGAT

• 1 year later...

For me, it was not enough to just buy every food from the stores but also eat them.

I was missing 2% and went from the 1st to the last shop, bought again every item even if the description was already shown and used the items immediately from the store menu.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...