[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

12 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

How long have you been working on it?

Thank you. Actually, only couple hours of fiddling with PSNP's HTML structure.

@panikooooos The link was somewhat broken, sorry! I fixed it in the first post. Once you click it, Tampermonkey should show install dialog (image) and you just click "Install".

• Like 1

Looks good but it seems to load the games from my profile below the games in my backlog.

Edit: It is fine when you enter it from a different tab.

Edit2: You may want to remove the clear button or give it a confirm. If you misclick it, you will lose all the games in the backlog.

bd28815919.jpg

Edited by Danny_Johansen
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Thank you. Actually, only couple hours of fiddling with PSNP's HTML structure.

@panikooooos The link was somewhat broken, sorry! I fixed it in the first post. Once you click it, Tampermonkey should show install dialog (image) and you just click "Install".

Awesome man, it works, I would suggest a proper block/ignore feature if you're planning to add more to this, so far so good though, looks solid ??

1 hour ago, Danny_Johansen said:

Looks good but it seems to load the games from my profile below the games in my backlog.

Edit2: You may want to remove the clear button or give it a confirm. If you misclick it, you will lose all the games in the backlog.

How did you manage to do that? Are you able to reproduce the issue?

Yeah, the clear button is not all that useful. I added it during development but I will most likely remove it because clearing everything at once is almost never needed.

@panikooooos Good to hear. What do you mean by "block/ignore feature"? Block what or who?

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

How did you manage to do that? Are you able to reproduce the issue?

Yeah, the clear button is not all that useful. I added it during development but I will most likely remove it because clearing everything at once is almost never needed.

@panikooooos Good to hear. What do you mean by "block/ignore feature"? Block what or who?

I'm talking about the forum section, now for example if you get tired of seeing the same dumb posts by a user, technically you can put them in an "ignore" list but it doesn't even hide his status updates and you also see a "this post was hidden blah blah" when they reply in a thread. Personally I would like the option of ignoring a user entirely, never seeing him or his posts again if possible once in the "block/ignore" list.

@Danny_Johansen Thanks for letting me know. I never noticed this because I have less than 100 games. I will simulate this with someone elses profile and push an update later.

Also, I have noticed an issue with platform scraping which I will fix ASAP.

@panikooooos That's part of third party Invision Forum Board which I'm not planning to tinker with.

@Danny_Johansen I have updated the script. See first post for update instructions. Your games should no longer appear at the end of your backlog.

1.3 - 05/09/2019
    Prevent PSNP from injecting games into backlog table

1.2 - 05/09/2019
    Fix number formatting
    Fix platform scraping

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mori said:

@HusKy 2764.png

You're doing good work here. I also love the barely visible button in the top left corner to update your profile, while being on your profile site.

Thanks man :)

Just fyi, this button is available in every profile tucked away in the top left corner and the button becomes fully visible once you place your mouse over it.

vxZs2fp.png

• Like 1

Just now, panikooooos said:

Can I ask you, what that little plus sign next to the gaming sessions is for? Maybe I'm just dumb but I can't figure it out 1f610.png

For now, it doesn't do anything other than it makes it very clear that you are running PSNP+ script.

I have some plans with it for later.

• Like 1

Dude, this really is incredible! ? I really appreciate that you put in the effort of implementing this... will definitely be using it! 

Only a quick question... I added a game to my backlog on my laptop and later installed the extension on another computer... and my backlog there is empty. I guess that's just the way it is given the nature of the script? :)