[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

First of all: thanks for this feature, it's an amazing thing :)

I use this function for 2 weeks now on firefox and it turned out, that all games on the backlog list disappear when I log out from psnprofiles (especially when my PC crashes). Any idea what could be wrong here or why this happens?

I just tried manually logging out and logging back in in Chrome and all the data stayed. I will test Firefox later tonight.

If your PC crashes, who knows what really happens. If you got logged out, it might have corrupted your browser data. Hard to tell though.

• Like 2

It's a bit weird indeed, as I created a new backlog with a few games to test it (if it happens again) and I manually logged out and back in and everything was fine. But I also lost my backlog twice now (one time by just switching out the PC and the other when manually logging out), Hm. Will try a few more times, but actually I have no clue what happens and why it sometimes gets lost and sometimes not.

39 minutes ago, MrTrofyHuntr said:

HusKy, taking additional requests? How about a Wish List built in on our profiles? Would love to see games that I desire to purchase, play, earn trophies, and 100% complete one day. Much obliged

I just put those in the backlog... you should know which ones you own, right? :P 

But it would be super cool if there was a button that could be toggled on and off, like the PS+ button that's currently there, to mark games you own! That would be a wishlist within the backlog :) (and in such a way that the games can be sorted by that button to put the wishlist together at the bottom). 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

Ok, I tried again today: I added games to the backlog, switched back to my profile, logged out from psnprofiles regularly, closed firefox, restarted the PC, opened firefox, logged in on psnprofiles, opened my profile, switched to my backlog and everything was gone again x)
I'm out of ideas, still searching for the problem...
If anyone here notices a similar problem, please let me know, I'm a bit desperate already lol

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I tried one time with refreshing the profile before logging out and one time without refreshing...makes no difference, when logging in again backlog is completely gone

Edited by RamLem02

2 hours ago, RamLem02 said:

Ok, I tried again today: I added games to the backlog, switched back to my profile, logged out from psnprofiles regularly, closed firefox, restarted the PC, opened firefox, logged in on psnprofiles, opened my profile, switched to my backlog and everything was gone again x)
If anyone here notices a similar problem, please let me know, I'm a bit desperate already lol

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I tried one time with refreshing the profile before logging out and one time without refreshing...makes no difference, when logging in again backlog is completely gone

I've logged in and out, disabled and enabled the script and tried everything I could think of. Never lost my data (I use Chrome)... Even needed to solve an issue where I couldn't edit my trophy cabinet (due to name change), so made all my trophies private and then public again. No issues with PSNP+ 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RamLem02 said:

Try it with Chrome. If it works with Chrome then you know that it's something with your Firefox settings. 

• Like 1

@HusKy This is absolutely amazing, thank you for all your hard work on this! The fact you keep making it better as well is really something ^_^

Minor thing though with the new tag system - would it be possible to also add the ability to filter to games tagged as PS+? There only seems to be the option to filter to manually added tags, unless I'm missing something?

Great work anyway though, and the new tag system is fantastic!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I'm glad you guys like it.

Your previous revision was "v1.9", but you've marked the current update as "v1.10".

Is this actually v2.0, or was the previous update (and prior updates) intended to be "v1.09"?

18 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Your previous revision was "v1.9", but you've marked the current update as "v1.10".

Is this actually v2.0, or was the previous update (and prior updates) intended to be "v1.09"?

This is v1.10 and previous was v1.9.

You can think of them as MAJOR.MINOR. The numbers don't need to be padded with 0s, therefore v1.9 is technically equal to v1.09 but all in all, 9 and 09 are both lower than 10.

9 minutes ago, HusKy said:

This is v1.10 and previous was v1.9.

You can think of them as MAJOR.MINOR. The numbers don't need to be padded with 0s, therefore v1.9 is technically equal to v1.09 but all in all, 9 and 09 are both lower than 10.

Just please just don't follow Googles versioning as seen in Chrome:

Version 77.0.3865.90

• Like 2