HusKy

[ PSNP+ ] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

381 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, HusKy said:

This is correct. I'm recycling PSN images and PSN only knows 4 rarities so the 2 most common received the same image.

I'm not sure I understand this. I see 18 UR trophies here (incl. platinum): https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6857-wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus

Ah okay it is the 5 rarities on PSNP vs. 4 within PSN thing.

Not sure, if this might confuse people.

But I am also not sure, if something like this could be more understandable psnprarity5.png

Common rarity is the sand under the pyramid then :P

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Your fix should be hopefully not needed anymore. Try to disable this fix and test out new link implementation in the latest update.

Yep, seems to work just fine now. ^_^

The issue with the host filter is probably because it was developed either with a dummy account hosting the session or in a "not logged in (anonymous)" state.

The views on the Sessions page are different for logged in users and those not signed in.

I'm signed in, it looks like this:

psnp-sessions-01.png

The sessions I host do not have the "with ryuji_sakujo" text. Thus they won't be shown in the filter.

See the image below.

psnp-sessions-02.png

7 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Agreed, there is basically no point in it being there now that you say it. I’m not sure how I didn’t realise this yesterday :facepalm::ninja:

Furthermore, the "upcoming sessions" are not only the sessions I host, but all sessions that I'm gonna partake in (green underlines in first image).
So the "host filter" is not redundant and it should simply be fixed but not removed.

@HusKy, just wanted to throw a minor suggestion your way for a future enhancement. Small thing, but something I would use a lot for sure. On the Stats page, there is a breakdown for Grades (i.e. the number of games with S rank, A rank, B rank, etc). It would be lovely to be able to click on those and go to an appropriately filtered list of those games. For example, I have 9 games with an E rank. If I wanted to clean those up, it would be lovely to click on the E (9) item in the Stats page to see those games. 

I don’t believe there is an existing filter to accommodate this on the games list, so it may be a no go. I appreciate your consideration, however. 

21 hours ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

@HusKy, just wanted to throw a minor suggestion your way for a future enhancement. Small thing, but something I would use a lot for sure. On the Stats page, there is a breakdown for Grades (i.e. the number of games with S rank, A rank, B rank, etc). It would be lovely to be able to click on those and go to an appropriately filtered list of those games. For example, I have 9 games with an E rank. If I wanted to clean those up, it would be lovely to click on the E (9) item in the Stats page to see those games. 

I don’t believe there is an existing filter to accommodate this on the games list, so it may be a no go. I appreciate your consideration, however. 

I think this could be easily added directly to the games table in profile. I will look into it.