HusKy

[ PSNP+ v2.11 ] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

473 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

Another improvement that would not be bad, if you could filter the games in your country or region of origin, for example, NA, EU, HK, RU, JP, etc ... you understand me?

 

Seconded.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where should this filter be available?

 

I'm afraid this isn't doable via a browser script.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HusKy said:

Where should this filter be available?

 

I'm afraid this isn't doable via a browser script.

 

Wao .. it's a shame, really ...
@Sly Ripper could do something about it ...

 

Another improvement that came to mind today was to illuminate the green when you already have a list completed in this section:

 

ESNJj9L.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to it. Keep it up boss! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 3:04 AM, HusKy said:

 

Actually yes, this is planned. The feature I'm working on is actually larger in scope and it supports wide variety of use cases including yours. I'll be providing more info soon.

Thank you, @HusKy.

 

Figured I'd throw one more quality of life improvement suggestion at you for your consideration.  On the Trophy Advisor tab, would it be possible to include trophies for games that are on the backlog?  Folks that don't want this could toggle a boolean option in the PSNP+ settings panel perhaps (even disabling the feature by default).

 

I once had a 423 day trophy streak and have recently started one back up again.  An informationally complete Trophy Advisor feature, inclusive of all my games' trophies, would be so very useful.

 

Again, I appreciate your consideration.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome looking great! Looking forward to it. Thanks as always. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much for all this work: D.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks like a great feature, but i don't see how do i add games on the lists that i don't own. Is exporting the only option?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've run into a bit of a problem with this script.  For some reason despite it being enabled, tampermonkey is still enabled, it's acting like I don't have the script enabled  I already tried to reboot, reinstall the script, disable and renable it and still is acting like I don't have it.

 

I use a Firefox clone and Windows 10.  It had been working just fine until today when I noticed the backlog wasn't selectable any more.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Varhur said:

That looks like a great feature, but i don't see how do i add games on the lists that i don't own. Is exporting the only option?

 

Just like with backlog, you can add any trophy list into your custom list. You should see a "Add to list" button in every trophy list. It does not matter if you own the game or not.

 

@ladynadiad Sent you PM with instructions.

edit. All good. This turned out to be an issue with Tampermonkey setup.

Edited by HusKy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap I have been under a rock for so long. Just installed this and wow it's amazing. Creating a backlog is something I've never really needed until now and it works perfectly. Love that I am able to sort games I need to play now. But the list feature is just icing on the cake, gonna make a wishlist of games I would love to get in the near future. Thanks for the amazing work!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've made a custom list but there seems to be an issue for me. Two of the games in this list are Killzone Shadow Fall and Final Fantasy IX but for some reason it has a trophy percentage, killzone is at 26% while FFIX is at 1% even though I haven't got these games on my profile at all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LucileRosethorn said:

I've made a custom list but there seems to be an issue for me. Two of the games in this list are Killzone Shadow Fall and Final Fantasy IX but for some reason it has a trophy percentage, killzone is at 26% while FFIX is at 1% even though I haven't got these games on my profile at all.

 

Have you logged in as a different PSNP user in your browser before?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HusKy said:

 

Have you logged in as a different PSNP user in your browser before?

 

I have and wondered if that was the cause, is there any way to fix that? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LucileRosethorn said:

 

I have and wondered if that was the cause, is there any way to fix that? 

 

Unfortunately, PSNP+ does not support multiple users. The only way to fix it right now is to:

 

1. Go to PSNP+ settings and export your data

2. Clear browser data - you only need to clear data for PSNProfiles.com (you don't need to wipe your browser profile completely)

3. Import your PSNP+ data back

4. Invalid game progress will be gone

 

I will try to improve this in future versions.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @HusKy.  Being able to have both a wishlist and backlog is what I’ve wanted from this site from the beginning. Kudos, my man. 
 

Quick question, though, with the introduction of multiple lists. One of my favorite features of the backlog has been automatic removal of an entry once that game is started. Will this continue to be the case in the future?  Is there a way to specify that behavior for each/all custom lists?

 

Thanks again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

Thanks @HusKy.  Being able to have both a wishlist and backlog is what I’ve wanted from this site from the beginning. Kudos, my man. 
 

Quick question, though, with the introduction of multiple lists. One of my favorite features of the backlog has been automatic removal of an entry once that game is started. Will this continue to be the case in the future?  Is there a way to specify that behavior for each/all custom lists?

 

Thanks again. 

 

Yes. When creating a list, check "Remove started games" and a game that appears in your profile will be automatically removed from all lists that have this setting enabled.

 

edit. Oops, this feature is broken. :ninja:

The checkbox is there but does not do anything right now. Will be fixed in the next update.

 

Blame @Arcesius and @mekktor for this. xD

 

edit2. Update coming tomorrow.

 

Edited by HusKy
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, HusKy said:

 

Yes. When creating a list, check "Remove started games" and a game that appears in your profile will be automatically removed from all lists that have this setting enabled.

 

edit. Oops, this feature is broken. :ninja:

The checkbox is there but does not do anything right now. Will be fixed in the next update.

 

Blame @Arcesius and @mekktor for this. xD

 

Well thanks a lot, @Arcesius and @mekktor😜 Great work, crew! Appreciate the customization

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, HusKy said:

 

edit2. Update coming tomorrow.

 

 

Just deployed v2.1

 

Quote

2.1 - 8/3/2020

  • fix automatic removal of games from lists
  • added option to clear all PSNP+ data to settings panel

 

This is a tiny update which fixed one of the features in lists and adds an option to clear PSNP+ data. This can be useful in some special cases.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your wonderfull work as Always Husky, a great update! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@HusKy, apologies if I'm being daft and missing how to do it.  Is there a way to automatically migrate my existing backlog to a new list (called backlog) since you will be phasing out the backlog list?  I have ~600 titles in the backlog, so I'd really like to avoid having to manually recreate it.

 

Thank you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.