[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

@HusKyIs it possible to move a particular game on your game list up and down and being able to place it where you want rather than having to delete and add the game again to the top of the game list? It may have been asked before, but my OCD is kicking in and I would like my games list to look a certain way. ?

I know there are filter options, but would like the ability to move around. Thanks!

Edited by MrTrofyHunter

On 11. 9. 2020 at 1:29 AM, Kiyan-13 said:

Can we please add a "release" order?

It will order games depending on their release date, this way it will show us oldest to newest(vice versa) and help us decide what to play next.

This could be technically done but I don't know what to do with games that don't have the date available. Maybe in the future I will add this but not on my priority list.

On 11. 9. 2020 at 3:28 PM, MsieurSeb said:

@HusKy Hello, Is it possible to have the filter alphabetically by default? Thx

This should be in games lists?

On 13. 9. 2020 at 6:41 PM, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering if there was anything you could do about the series lists? I hate how they're laid out currently with no option to filter by release date, chronologically or alphabetically. Its a relatively new feature so am unsure if you'd have the ability to alter it, but if you do is this something you could change or add?

Probably not going to tinker with series yet. They are kinda incomplete still so I'm hoping Sly will improve them soon. :)

On 22. 9. 2020 at 1:36 AM, MsieurSeb said:

Bravo ! ?

Is it possible to have the time and difficulty of platinum in the games on the Game list?

Thx

Probably not gonna happen. This would either rely on guides which are not always available or external sources which I'm not planning to use right now.

2 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

@HusKyIs it possible to move a particular game on your game list up and down and being able to place it where you want rather than having to delete and add the game again to the top of the game list? It may have been asked before, but my OCD is kicking in and I would like my games list to look a certain way. ?

I know there are filter options, but would like the ability to move around. Thanks!

Yep, I would like to add custom order soon™️. :)

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

How the hell did I miss this :D awesome job!

Sorry for the really stupid question but, how do I add games hahahhhahaha

1. Go to https://psnprofiles.com/Johnathan994#gamelists
  2. Create your list
  3. Now go to any trophy list and add it to your list from sidebar

m1HaP5i.png <------- Add to list

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@HusKy, with the new level changes, should Sly decide to remove the level history page, would you be able to recreate it for PSNP+?  Even though the levels happen so much faster now, I for one would still be interested to see when the levels occurred along the way.  Thanks for considering it, should he decide to remove it.

1 hour ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

@HusKy, with the new level changes, should Sly decide to remove the level history page, would you be able to recreate it for PSNP+?  Even though the levels happen so much faster now, I for one would still be interested to see when the levels occurred along the way.  Thanks for considering it, should he decide to remove it.

I don't think it's gonna be removed and although not completely impossible, it would be pretty hard to recreate this with a script while keeping the data accurate.

On 27. 9. 2020 at 5:23 PM, MsieurSeb said:

Every time I go to my Game List, it ranks the games by date added. When I put in alphabetical order and I refresh the page, it gives me by date added.

Yes this is expected. Every page and table on this website behaves like that.

• Like 1

Hey @HusKy ! Thanks again for all the work and this truly remarkable script.

How would you like an idea to add Friends List feature to PSNP+ some time in the future? List might be automatically imported from personal PSN link ( https://my.playstation.com/profile/me/friends ) or manually. And the data could be used for additional section on games pages as well, something like this mockup:

Spoiler

psnp-game-friends-mockup.png

Also, every user entry in Recent Players section above has two URLs (on avatar and username), though both are the same and lead to their profile page. I suggest to leave avatar URL linked to main profile page while replacing username URL to lead to the user’s trophy list of that specific game.

• Like 1

Any updates on fixing up the sessions page?
https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

Personally I'm not invested at all in the custom lists or other "friend features" suggested here, even though they can be useful and nice to use, they're certainly exciting.

I'm interested in improving on existing features of PSNProfiles rather than innovating with additional features.

So that's why I'm curious to know if a "progress scraper" is implemented and can be applied to "sessions page" or another effective way for us to filter out sessions for completed games, it would really be useful. And I want to know if others are also interested in this direction or if PSNP+ is going to work more with "new features" rather than quality-of-life changes to PSNProfiles.

Thanks again for the updates and happy 1 year to PSNP+.

Follow feature sounds nice!

I personally have 2-3 people that I check their progress regularly and would like a more convenient way to do that.

About order again, custom would probably please the majority of people. And you should definitely add an option in PSNP+ settings to let us choose a permanent order instead of being able to change it temporarily until we refresh the page.

PS: Happy birthday to PSNP+ and thank you for the awesome work!! ?

Edited by Kiyan-13
  • Like 2

Hello HusKy,

First I want to say thanks for the awesome work you've put in this.

I just started using your plugin to make an alternative to the PSstore wishlist, to keep track of the games I want, and normally on the store I'm checking the current price, see if one is on sale and get them with discount. But any time soon now they are going to remove the list.

Any chance you can link a current price to a certain game? So I know when to buy the game.

I also have a little issue (or maybe not):

I created a wishlist and I set Tampermonkey to sync through browsersync, now on my tablet tampermonkey synced the PSNP+ app but not the list-data, is this by design?

I could ofcourse always export to a central place and import it on the computers I use, but that's kind of a hassle.

• Like 1

On 18.10.2020 at 11:41 AM, HusKy said:

However, I was thinking about something like a "Follow" feature which would be limited. This feature would allow you to follow progress of up-to 5 people:

• these people would appear in trophy list below recent players
  • their names would be highlighted in leaderboards
  • a whole separate "news feed" could be created for showing their latest progress
  • etc.

Would this still be interesting for some of you? Or perhaps because it would be limited to 5 people, you would find this useless? Let me know. I still need to think about this more.

“Follow” feature sounds interesting to have, even being limited to only 5 people.

Also, I’ve just got an idea to add search input bar somewhere above or below “Recent Players” section, so that you can type in PSN ID and find out, if that player has this trophy list on their profile, maybe their completion progress and a link to open it in new tab. Is it feasible to implement?

Spoiler

psnp-search-player-mockup1.png psnp-search-player-mockup2.png

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 11:56 PM, HusKy said:

Well, I'd say PSNP+ adds ton of QoL fixes to existing features while it also adds game lists, which is actually the only brand new feature.
I work mostly on things that I use, that's why I haven't added it yet. I barely use sessions.

Needless to say, a 100% toggle in session list will be available in the next update.

QoL updates is what I'll be looking most forward to, thanks. ?