[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

2 minutes ago, daveallbeers said:

Hmm.. Unfortunately, this isn't working for me then. I am clicking "load progress" and nothing happens.. i am using the brave browser, is that maybe the problem?

I will send you a PM, let's figure this out.

7 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I will send you a PM, let's figure this out.

Okay, my bad.. i had to be more patiend.. took more then a few seconds to load the progress... After 15-20 tries it works now perfectly every time. I dont know what happend! Apologies and thank you for your support!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HusKy said:

Yep, this is already implemented. In the top-left corner, there's a "floating" menu. Click "Load progress" and the script will load EU version progress and mark the trophies accordingly.

Possibly similar.

Having one version of the game, e.g. Sniper Elite V2. Which I have got the platinum for. Doing the Remaster on the PS4 now, but using your awesome script, the guide removes the PS4 trophies, thinking I've got them already. It's done it on a few other guides too, if it's a remaster it just takes the trophies from the original console and deletes it thinking that you've completed it.

Is it a case of writing an identical guide for the new version, or can you script it? It's my favourite thing from your PSNP+, so would love it to work with remastered stuff.

39 minutes ago, OpenScars said:

Possibly similar.

Having one version of the game, e.g. Sniper Elite V2. Which I have got the platinum for. Doing the Remaster on the PS4 now, but using your awesome script, the guide removes the PS4 trophies, thinking I've got them already. It's done it on a few other guides too, if it's a remaster it just takes the trophies from the original console and deletes it thinking that you've completed it.

Is it a case of writing an identical guide for the new version, or can you script it? It's my favourite thing from your PSNP+, so would love it to work with remastered stuff.

Just to make sure I understand correctly.

1. You open this guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/4636-sniper-elite-v2-trophy-guide
  2. It shows progress from the PS3 version you already played.
  3. "Load progress" button is available in the top-right corner? It shouldn't appear for any guide that has at least 1 earned trophy.

13 hours ago, HusKy said:

Just to make sure I understand correctly.

1. You open this guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/4636-sniper-elite-v2-trophy-guide
  2. It shows progress from the PS3 version you already played.
  3. "Load progress" button is available in the top-right corner? It shouldn't appear for any guide that has at least 1 earned trophy.

I load that link and it's completely clear, showing no trophies, as I have them all on the PS3 version.
Top left I can click 'Toggle Earned Trophies'. Pressing that brings up all my earned PS3 trophies. I have no 'Load Progress', as you said because I've already earned trophies for the PS3.

I want that guide to show my PS4 game progress. Showing all the PS4 trophies I haven't earned.

Hopefully that makes a bit more sense.

5 minutes ago, OpenScars said:

I load that link and it's completely clear, showing no trophies, as I have them all on the PS3 version.
Top left I can click 'Toggle Earned Trophies'. Pressing that brings up all my earned PS3 trophies. I have no 'Load Progress', as you said because I've already earned trophies for the PS3.

I want that guide to show my PS4 game progress. Showing all the PS4 trophies I haven't earned.

Hopefully that makes a bit more sense.

Ok, I get it now. You enabled "Automatically hide earned trophies in guides" option in the settings which hides all earned trophies after loading.

Right now, there's no way to load progress from a different list if the guide already has some existing progress. I would like to add that in the future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

Ok, I get it now. You enabled "Automatically hide earned trophies in guides" option in the settings which hides all earned trophies after loading.

Right now, there's no way to load progress from a different list if the guide already has some existing progress. I would like to add that in the future.

Ah ok. Love the feature, so hopefully see this tweak in a future update then :D

I don't know if this is possible or not.

I would find it useful if you can add a sorting that has multiple phases in it for the user profiles.

The purpose is to identify the oldest games with an online trophy you have not gotten yet and most likely to have a server shutdown.
Afterwards, once all the games with online trophies are out of the way see which games will take the shortest time to finish.

This is the multi-phased sorting:

Step 1. Sort all the games which has an online trophy to be on top of the list.  The games without an online trophy will be at the bottom.
Step 2. Sort the games with online trophies by release date (oldest to newest)
Step 3. Sort the games with no online trophies by platinum rate (highest to smallest).  If there is no platinum rate then use the completion rate.

• Like 1

Is it possible to add "Release date" to order profile games? I'd love to play my games from old to new cause my list is so huge, idk where to start anymore. I don't know how difficult it is to add that in, or if more people are in favour of this, but it would be a cool little extra.

• Like 3

Hey, @HusKy. Recently found a little issue with script loading progress in guides. For some reason it doesn’t pick GOTY Edition trophies when using Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Lord of the Hunt DLC Trophy Guide, while the base game guide Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Trophy Guide is loading trophies from GOTY correctly.

BTW, do you plan on updating RDR2 Compendium Helper with new items (5 trinkets and 4 weapons) added from PC version? Can send their names and image urls if you need.

Hi man, 

I just discover your script, just wanna say it's amazing and so helpful.

Thanks a lot for your work.

I readed the twenty one page of this topic and I see that you may add a functionality to hide games.

Hope it will be a next udapte because it will be really helpful or possibility to hide game in a list.

THAT'S REALLY A GREAT JOB

Edited by OjamaX

6 hours ago, Se7en said:

Hey, @HusKy. Recently found a little issue with script loading progress in guides. For some reason it doesn’t pick GOTY Edition trophies when using Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Lord of the Hunt DLC Trophy Guide, while the base game guide Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Trophy Guide is loading trophies from GOTY correctly.

BTW, do you plan on updating RDR2 Compendium Helper with new items (5 trinkets and 4 weapons) added from PC version? Can send their names and image urls if you need.

Thank you for reminding me. DLC guides are currently not "officially" supported. They might work but most likely won't. I will look into this before next update.

And about RDR2 compendium, I'm not planning to update it, only keep the current functionality working for as long as possible. The main feature being animals section fully working.

2 hours ago, OjamaX said:

I readed the twenty one page of this topic and I see that you may add a functionality to hide games.

Hope it will be a next udapte because it will be really helpful or possibility to hide game in a list.

Hide games from where?

5 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

When I go on PSNP, I always use my phone, for anything. Is this restricted to PC only? If yes: any future plans, if possible, to make this for phones and tablets?

Depends on what you use. I think only Firefox on Android supports extensions.

17 minutes ago, HusKy said:

In that case you are out of options I'm afraid.

Well, I’m going to buy a tablet some day. It might as well be an Android then but when I look up extensions for Android, it shows “some” Chrome extensions and this app called “Kiwi”.

> Can someone confirm if it works on an Android tablet or phone and explain how it’s installed?

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

Hide games from where?

I give you an example:

When I look for find an easy game, I go in Games -> Easy Games and here and I face 231 pages with games I've already done or game from another region I don't want to do or maybe games I don't want to do ! Site doesn't offer a way to hide games.

So I have many ideas:

- Simply add a function to hide game  (Like this guy who done a better psn store)

- Possibility to create list of games we don't want to do

- Or if it's too complicate just add the possibility to tags game like in our list to have a visual reference directly on this page: https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=average

Hope to be helpful and like I said before, really thanks to your great works

2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Well, I’m going to buy a tablet some day. It might as well be an Android then but when I look up extensions for Android, it shows “some” Chrome extensions and this app called “Kiwi”.

> Can someone confirm if it works on an Android tablet or phone and explain how it’s installed?

The install instructions in the first post are exactly the same for Android, it's even mentioned there: Firefox + Tampermonkey + Script

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Oh ok ok thanks. Imma buy an Android tablet then

Well, I hope it works. It's been a while since I tested it last time. xD

edit. It no longer works. Looks like Firefox for Android removed support for extensions and now only support certain pre-approved extensions and the list is very limited.

Edited by HusKy

45 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Well, I hope it works. It's been a while since I tested it last time. xD

edit. It no longer works. Looks like Firefox for Android removed support for extensions and now only support certain pre-approved extensions and the list is very limited.

Oh nooooo ? Thats too bad then. Thanks for checking it out!