[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

Hello, firstly i wanna say thank you for what you're doing here.

Such features i always missed on this site.

But i do have a question as i'm using psnp more frequently on my smartphone via chrome.

Is it possible to use + also on mobile?

Downloaded the dropbox one but i didnt got a install prompt.

Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Dragonxlave

17 minutes ago, Dragonxlave said:

But i do have a question as i'm using psnp more frequently on my smartphone via chrome.

Is it possible to use + also on mobile?

Downloaded the dropbox one but i didnt got a install prompt.

Am I doing something wrong?

For iOS, there is no way to use the script as far as I know.

For Android, future versions of Firefox should support Tampermonkey but right now you cannot run PSNP+ on Android either.

1 hour ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Hey! Here's a cool idea! :)

Technically possible with the script but I personally find this such a low priority to change couple icons around that I'm not planning to implement this. Also, they way the script is written right now, there would be a lot of flashing images - you would be able to see the icons change right after the page load.

• Like 1

Hey Husky. Loving the updates. Is there a way on the trophy guides (like another site), that I can manually hide each individual trophy?

Say there's 24 trophies, and I just want to look at the 21st, but some trophies have huge guides, so I just want to hide certain ones.

Just FYI, Kiwi browser on Android supports Tampermonkey and subsequently PSNP+.

If you want to use PSNP+ on your Android phone/tablet, then give Kiwi browser a shot. It's an open-source web browser based on Chromium available via Google Play store. Instructions in the first post have been also updated.

Spoiler

T5x9gO0.png

---------------------------------

13 hours ago, OpenScars said:

Hey Husky. Loving the updates. Is there a way on the trophy guides (like another site), that I can manually hide each individual trophy?

Say there's 24 trophies, and I just want to look at the 21st, but some trophies have huge guides, so I just want to hide certain ones.

Seems like a really niche thing to me to be honest. I might add it later in case more people request this.

8 hours ago, Akechi-no-Yabou said:

Have you seen myplaystationstory thing which is a feature in another trophy site ? 

You've already done a legendary work for the community. But if you can do something like that too, you'll be upgraded to ultra-mega legendary status :)

Not really feasible with a script. Since this is a one-off thing, I think it makes more sense just to use TT for this. :)

Edited by HusKy

4 hours ago, MsieurSeb said:

Hello @HusKy

is it possible to do that?

Is this thread the best source available for this information?

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/63108-list-of-games-with-an-unobtainable-platinum100/

"All PSVita Games" list contains 9 games.

But when I scroll down and reach "Complete list", there are more than 9 games listed.

What am I missing?

Tagging @TurtlePM, since he should know more about this topic.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

Is this thread the best source available for this information?

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/63108-list-of-games-with-an-unobtainable-platinum100/

"All PSVita Games" list contains 9 games.

But when I scroll down and reach "Complete list", there are more than 9 games listed.

What am I missing?

Tagging @TurtlePM, since he should know more about this topic.

The list is complete atm. I'm not entirely sure if there are any missing "glitches" trophies on the list. There are thousands of releases, other thousand of threads about glitches trophies, but I lost count of how many threads I checked and eventually got fixed with patches without the OP changing the title or Someone update their comment in my topic.

I'm using both lists atm because I didn't update the main one. So wtv you're doing, just check both lists, all together gives you all unobtainable platinum games :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, TheDarkBlade9 said:

Hi @HusKy,

Another small suggestion - could you please add an option to change how the PS5 platform label in the site looks? I am talking about this thing:

3Z6Q50Y.png

What should the label look like? You can suggest a color.

For reference all other platforms have specific colors:

0qOYGFD.png

Except for VR and PS5.

btw. I tested pure black some time ago and it did not look good. The main page doesn't use that color for anything and it looked off.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, HusKy said:

What should the label look like? You can suggest the color.

For reference all other platforms have specific colors:

0qOYGFD.png

Except for VR and PS5.

btw. I tested pure black some time ago and it did not look good. The main page doesn't use that color for any element.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah, I guess pure black will not look good, is there an option for a more dark blue color (compared to the PS4 label), something like @barra333 suggested? Another suggestion, and I am not sure how easy/possible it is to add it to the script - make the label's background white, but the text will be black, and add a black border around it - this way it will be close to how the PS5 logo looks on games covers.

Edited by TheDarkBlade9
  • Like 1