[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

2 hours ago, notashin said:

Oh, I guess that's important. I use Firefox.

Had to start reading through Violent Monkey's source code to find the culprit but I found it in the end. This will be fixed in the next update. ?

On 7/23/2020 at 6:45 AM, HusKy said:

That sucks, but unfortunately there's probably not much that can be done. Exporting your data is pretty important. I will probably add some form of reminder so people use the export feature more often.

On 7/23/2020 at 6:45 AM, HusKy said:

any idea what caused it specifically going off what I said?

Edited by StanPortrBridges

On 26/07/2020 at 10:44 PM, StanPortrBridges said:

any idea what caused it specifically going off what I said?

Well, it depends on what browser you used and which specific data you cleared. Some browsers can clear your cookies and other storage data together and this would also remove all PSNP+ data.

On 26. 7. 2020 at 3:49 PM, notashin said:

Thank you very much. That's awesome!

I have pushed update v2.6 which fixes ViolentMonkey support. I have done only brief testing but the script seems to be working fine.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@HusKy glad to see you took some time away to focus on your own enjoyment. That said, glad to see you back on the horse. 

With every update, you add good stuff. I just want to help keep your backlog populated with ideas to consider, so here’s another that I think may be beneficial to folks:

A simple text field on the right column of the page, along with other game info like release dates/publishers/etc, that says something like, “This game was offered through PS+ on <date>” for all games that have been offered through the instant game collection. 

I know this would either require real time scraping of another site or static inclusion in the source code, neither ideal, but it’s something to consider. 

A complete list is here:

https://playstation.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Plus_games_(North_America)

Thank you, as always, for your consideration. 

Edited by DrEvilGuapo

On 12. 8. 2020 at 2:15 PM, DrEvilGuapo said:

@HusKy glad to see you took some time away to focus on your own enjoyment. That said, glad to see you back on the horse. 

With every update, you add good stuff. I just want to help keep your backlog populated with ideas to consider, so here’s another that I think may be beneficial to folks:

A simple text field on the right column of the page, along with other game info like release dates/publishers/etc, that says something like, “This game was offered through PS+ on <date>” for all games that have been offered through the instant game collection. 

I know this would either require real time scraping of another site or static inclusion in the source code, neither ideal, but it’s something to consider. 

A complete list is here:

https://playstation.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Plus_games_(North_America)

Thank you, as always, for your consideration. 

I had this idea in my head for a while but this list only includes PS+ titles for NA. Would be nice to have lists for other regions as well.

19 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I had this idea in my head for a while but this list only includes PS+ titles for NA. Would be nice to have lists for other regions as well.

There are links to the other regions at the top of this page.

I do agree that some sort of PS Plus tag would be a great addition... if it isn't too much work :)

On 16. 8. 2020 at 8:48 PM, mekktor said:

There are links to the other regions at the top of this page.

I do agree that some sort of PS Plus tag would be a great addition... if it isn't too much work :)

Well, this is definitely much better. I would have to think about it. It still doesn't contain all games (e.g. Frantic instead of MWR2 in Russia this month) but it could work as a start.

I remember you had some sort of list directly in PSNP+?

• 2 weeks later...

@HusKy I noticed something with the Game Lists update that behaves differently than I expected.  Can you confirm whether or not this is intended?

Issue: In the previous iterations of PSNP+, when a game that was in the Backlog was started, it was removed automatically from the Backlog list.  After the transition to Game Lists, started games remain in the 'Backlog' game list.

Thank you.

17 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Any update on the games search advanced filtering/ordering: https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=

How should this work? This page only displays 20 games at most per page. The script would only be able to filter that but it seems like an overkill considering the list of games displayed is super short.

17 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

And sessions filtering out 100% completed games?

Yeah, this could be added. I will look into it now.

34 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

Thank you for your effort @HusKy. Could you please add the option to order the games after the plattform they are on?

If a game (trophy list) has multiple platform attached to it, how should the ordering work?

26 minutes ago, HusKy said:

If a game (trophy list) has multiple platform attached to it, how should the ordering work?

Multiple plattforms could be an own entry. So if a game comes with more than one plattform it gets that type of entry. Everything else orders according to their plattform. So it could be PS3, Vita, PS4, Multi. I don't know if that's possible but I would really like to tackle my backlog by going after the plattforms the games are on (first finish PS3 games, then everything on the Vita etc).

Edited by Gommes_

Another suggestion, can't recall if it was already mentioned:

• On the profile page, would it be possible to add an "export to list" button that exports everything (after Loading All Games has finished) into a CSV file.
    If the headers can be customizable in the settings that'd be great.
    Otherwise I would suggest: gametitle,region,platform,percentage
    Other headers can be used but I find the above most useful.

Example (my three most recent games):
    Fast Striker,JP,PS4,4%
    Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout,WW,PS4,25%
    Rogue Company,WW,PS4,97%
Edited by ryuji_sakujo

3 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

@HusKy How is the platinum rarity captured on the Game Lists?  Because I know at least one of mine is way off.  Persona 5 Royal is showing up at 0.95% when it should be I think 40.something%.

Can you send me exact trophy list? I will check.

Also, bear in mind, the data in lists does not update automatically. You might need to run "Refresh" which will refresh statistical data across all your lists.

vyeX48l.png

9 hours ago, HusKy said:

Can you send me exact trophy list? I will check.

Also, bear in mind, the data in lists does not update automatically. You might need to run "Refresh" which will refresh statistical data across all your lists.

vyeX48l.png

Refresh fixed it.  I didn't realize there was a second button to hit after so I just hit refresh and came back to it later without it actually refreshing.  So my bad on that one!

• Like 1

I just can't figure out how the import of the .json file works. I don't see any button to do so, I am using firefox, my game list is empty (after a windows crash) and I would like to import my games.

Edit: Found it! It is under the export settings

Edited by Gommes_
  • Like 1

Sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering if there was anything you could do about the series lists? I hate how they're laid out currently with no option to filter by release date, chronologically or alphabetically. Its a relatively new feature so am unsure if you'd have the ability to alter it, but if you do is this something you could change or add?